Yet another Tokai Go Pro show - Vasbyt/Quarry/My Roots

Headshot

Sizzling hot off the press this one, because all the latest manicuring is showing. I was also reminded yesterday what a great ride Tokai is, especially out of peak hours. I enjoyed the smooth flow of the neatly filled in parts, but I also like the rougher bits (that people complain about) because of the greater technical challenge. :thumbup:

Nice ride and avoiding the chicken line! Trails are looking great.

Edited by hellocolour

I am going to do a little movie like this of every trail at Tokai eventually. PoS - how about a video guide section on the Tokai website?

I am going to do a little movie like this of every trail at Tokai eventually. PoS - how about a video guide section on the Tokai website?

Yup. Like..

Coool! Well done on sorting that entry into the great berm just before the cross to the old pallet jump...that damn entry was always a stride breaker unless you came out that rocky section pedalling perfectly.....the last rock just before the berm entrance ALWAYS grabbed my pedals!

post-35907-0-65131700-1401099041_thumb.jpg

Yup. Like..

This would be a V cool project!!! Each run can be filmed and a short highlights package put together with shots/clips of hot/high risk spots on each run eg the rocky section on Mamba, the road crossing from DH0 to DH1...DH3 jumps etc etc....maybe even get a sponsor.....Scott or even Spez may want to get involved.... :whistling:

Yip, nice vid.

Any one got a vid, following someone down the Tokai trails?

I do but for some reason the okes just disappear into the distance and I just see dust....need to stop following those okes!

I do but for some reason the okes just disappear into the distance and I just see dust....need to stop following those okes!

Nope, some old ballie said something like about not getting easier, you just go faster... You need to just go faster...

Or start ahead of them! :o

Nope, some old ballie said something like about not getting easier, you just go faster... You need to just go faster...

Or start ahead of them! :o

I'm developing ideas about a backward facing Chesty!! Then those okes can just eat my dust!

PS was wondering why spectators always shouting PEDAAALLLL! (you know who you are!)

I think there's a firmware update that fixes this issue... ^_^

Coool! Well done on sorting that entry into the great berm just before the cross to the old pallet jump...that damn entry was always a stride breaker unless you came out that rocky section pedalling perfectly.....the last rock just before the berm entrance ALWAYS grabbed my pedals!

I was just starting to get good at that section when it got fixed. Oh well, I'll have to find a new bit to square wheel my way through now. Shouldn't be too hard.

Klunk.