Yet another Tokai Go Pro show - Vasbyt/Quarry/My Roots

Headshot

I was just starting to get good at that section when it got fixed. Oh well, I'll have to find a new bit to square wheel my way through now. Shouldn't be too hard.

Klunk.

I tell you what went KLUNK yesterday - my man bits. Directly nto the back of my saddle in that rooty corner on Mamba. Dumbass had forgotten to actuate the dropper going into the corner.

Not a happy camper... And damn, was that unwelcome!!!

I was just starting to get good at that section when it got fixed. Oh well, I'll have to find a new bit to square wheel my way through now. Shouldn't be too hard.

Klunk.

Hahaha, know what you mean...funny how you adapt... I battled for a long time trying to get a good rhythm to that entry to make the most of the berm and that entry used to rob me of speed but ja... cause you know its there, you start the line prepared and when you get it right, it's sweet!

Yip, nice vid.

Any one got a vid, following someone down the Tokai trails?

A little bit here at about 0:50.....

Hahaha, know what you mean...funny how you adapt... I battled for a long time trying to get a good rhythm to that entry to make the most of the berm and that entry used to rob me of speed but ja... cause you know its there, you start the line prepared and when you get it right, it's sweet!

There is still a rock at the entry that when the trail level was higher made a near perfect jump line missing the few meters of rough. It was quite a bit rougher then, most of the exposed rocks have since been plucked out the ground by riders (wheels), now they are buried. Oh well, in time it will get back to the rough track we know and love. Must get the rock fixed though. That had flair! Edited by Pain or shine

I tell you what went KLUNK yesterday - my man bits. Directly nto the back of my saddle in that rooty corner on Mamba. Dumbass had forgotten to actuate the dropper going into the corner.

Not a happy camper... And damn, was that unwelcome!!!

Eish. Not a mistake you're likely to make again though...

With a bit of practice (and a bit of upside down time in the fynbos) anything is doable. It's cool though, there's still middle boulders and that rock berm on Cobra to keep me entertained.