New Bike shop in Rosebank

V12man

This has got to be a well kept secret...

Velolife (BMC and Catlike agents) have just opened a brand new shop in Rosebank Jhb.

1 Jellicoe Avenue - same building as Bathroom Bizarre...

Nice looking shop, nice people, and good looking kit and bikes.

(I have no affiliation to them at all)

I do some work with the architectural firm above them, so have watched the fit-out of this shop for the last month or so.

There were also flyers put on cars at fratellis on the spruit on Saturday advertising the shop... so more will know about them soon

This has got to be a well kept secret...

Velolife (BMC and Catlike agents) have just opened a brand new shop in Rosebank Jhb.

1 Jellicoe Avenue - same building as Bathroom Bizarre...

Nice looking shop, nice people, and good looking kit and bikes.

(I have no affiliation to them at all)

Thats great news!!! I have received some great service from the Velolife lads at the Panorama Tour over the years. All the best guys!

Thats great news!!! I have received some great service from the Velolife lads at the Panorama Tour over the years. All the best guys!

The also have good mechanic... ex another local bike shop....

The also have good mechanic... ex another local bike shop....

I'll definitely pop past!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy Hubbers!

We'll be at Deltapark on the Spruit this Saturday the 14th of June from 7am until 9am with Justin from Velo Life with some GU drinks and Chomps for you guys, so come say hi and give them a try!

Happy riding!

The GU Crew.

Howdy Hubbers!

We'll be at Deltapark on the Spruit this Saturday the 14th of June from 7am until 9am with Justin from Velo Life with some GU drinks and Chomps for you guys, so come say hi and give them a try!

Happy riding!

The GU Crew.

It's winter. Make it 8 to 10!

Thanks for the suggestion Pusher, we'll probably be there from around 6:30 already and after 9 anyway, but we'll chat to Justin and see if we can extend it a little. We're sure Velo Life has plenty of winter gear to get you out there ;)