That moment when.....

gummibear

The moment you realise that there is one too many on the floating bridge.....and you are the one.......the last one.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That moment when you ride a trail that you have ridden a 100 times before, with the same bike and you still get a smile on your face and realise this is why you love it....

That moment when you realise the bike you tested for 2 days is much better than the one you own (I don't even feel like taking mine out the car now) :-/

That moment when you realise the bike you tested for 2 days is much better than the one you own (I don't even feel like taking mine out the car now) :-/

You're suffering from a case of upgradyitis. Only known cure is to purchase new bicycle.

.....when your'e riding along in Boksburg, at the front of your bunch, and you suddenly see a blue little car has turned in front of you, straight outta nowhere, and there is no just no way to avoid it, .....OMYFUUUUUUCK! ,........adrenalin pumps through your every vein in a slice of heaven, just before you T-bone it, you fly into the air on impact, higher than the car roof, and then descend in what seems to be slomo, together with jagged bits of front fork carbon fibre and pieces of shattered wing mirror housing, and you hit the tar just in time to register the white shock on your mates faces, before the electric pain shudders through from your broken pubic remi, in sharply increasing increments of blazing debilitating white hot agony. Next thing you know you're settling into a routine of tramil, celobrex, crappy hospital food, and shitting into a bed pan for the next few weeks, all the while scheming about the minutiae of the new ride you now have the perfect excuse to splurge like crazy on. Its a trip allright, but not one to do more than once. I hope.

.....when your'e riding along in Boksburg, at the front of your bunch, and you suddenly see a blue little car has turned in front of you, straight outta nowhere, and there is no just no way to avoid it, .....OMYFUUUUUUCK! ,........adrenalin pumps through your every vein in a slice of heaven, just before you T-bone it, you fly into the air on impact, higher than the car roof, and then descend in what seems to be slomo, together with jagged bits of front fork carbon fibre and pieces of shattered wing mirror housing, and you hit the tar just in time to register the white shock on your mates faces, before the electric pain shudders through from your broken pubic remi, in sharply increasing increments of blazing debilitating white hot agony. Next thing you know you're settling into a routine of tramil, celobrex, crappy hospital food, and shitting into a bed pan for the next few weeks, all the while scheming about the minutiae of the new ride you now have the perfect excuse to splurge like crazy on. Its a trip allright, but not one to do more than once. I hope.

This should be PG RATED........shocking and disturbing mental images........for a moment.

The moment when you realize that the large vicious dog that's always locked in has freedom now as some ones left the gate open, upside is your Strava achievement will all be a new record.

On your very first ride with cleats, slowing down at a robot to a standstill. You naturally move to plant your foot only to realise it has become part of your bike.

You fall over in slow motion and as you hit the concrete next to you. All you can see is the uncontrollable laughter from the driver in the car next to you as you eat pavement.

That moment when you masterfully manage to dodge the looming tree on your right and, after a split seconds of admiration at your immense talent, clip the tree on your left and hit the dirt. Hard!!

True story, Garden Route Trail Park blue route.

HaHa - enjoyed those memories. Damm most of us have done most of them over the years.

Have a good doy

Sarge

The moment when you hear the double click of your cleats mating with the pedals, feel the suns rays after a cold wet winter, theres a slight warm breeze blowing and its from behind, the road lies before you and you know that this is what you do this for and no matter what the ride holds every fibre of your body reminds you that life is good and you are blessed because nothing and no-one can take this away from you.

Guest notmyname

That moment when you masterfully manage to dodge the looming tree on your right and, after a split seconds of admiration at your immense talent, clip the tree on your left and hit the dirt. Hard!!

True story, Garden Route Trail Park blue route.

loved riding there. Definitely going to be there again in December.

The moment when you hear the double click of your cleats mating with the pedals, feel the suns rays after a cold wet winter, theres a slight warm breeze blowing and its from behind, the road lies before you and you know that this is what you do this for and no matter what the ride holds every fibre of your body reminds you that life is good and you are blessed because nothing and no-one can take this away from you.

Simple but awesome post.

I want to go ride now.

Archived