That moment when.....

gummibear

I've had a few of them in the last while.

That moment when you going down a hill @60km/h and wonder if you tightened the skewers.

That moment when you get to a mtb ride and realise you packed your road shoes.

That moment when you forget you on your road bike and bunny hop onto the sidewalk.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a few of them in the last while.

That moment when you going down a hill @60km/h and wonder if you tightened the skewers.

Went down a long steepish hill and remembered that I didn't replace the split pins (Fr or Rear) on the brake calipers, luckily the pads where still there :eek:

That moment when you get to a mtb ride and realise you packed your road shoes.

Got to Cullinan for Trailseeker and realised I didn't pack ANY shoes. Luckily my brother-in-law and I wear the same size and bought new shoes the previous week and his old ones were still in the boot.

That moment when you forget you on your road bike and bunny hop onto the sidewalk.

I don't own a roadbike.

That moment just before your first ironman and you realize you left your bottle in the fridge .....

You realise your girlfriend is only going to be happy with her new bike once she sees the Strava results

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bunny hopping your road bike :whistling:

Especially when u landed on ur arse and cracked ur frame in the process... :whistling:

That moment when you realise you've left the zip on your camelbak open for the whole ride, and get back to the car to find the keys still in the bottom of the pocket...

When you ride around the tree in the back garden and fall of your bike...

Jumping on your XC bike and when you are in the air you remember that your new fork air pressure is too soft for jumping everything, like when you are on your DH bike...

Archived