26’ Tubeless Tyres

OscarS

Madness.

Still cheaper than getting rid of my 26'er and buying a new 27.5  bike for weekend riding

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reviving an old thread. I need some decent front tyres for my 26ers (both of them) Loved Conti Mountain King 2.4. Will take 2.2 if I can get. 

I stocked up on Maxis Crossmark for the back tyres - it's the front that's a problem.

Anyone knows where I can get some decent 26er front tyres that's not R1034 per tyre? 

Thx!

Worth looking at Solomons Woodmead. They had some really good deals on 2.4 26" a month or so ago.

Reviving an old thread. I need some decent front tyres for my 26ers (both of them) Loved Conti Mountain King 2.4. Will take 2.2 if I can get. 

I stocked up on Maxis Crossmark for the back tyres - it's the front that's a problem.

Anyone knows where I can get some decent 26er front tyres that's not R1034 per tyre? 

Thx!

for 26" tyres, stock is patchy in sunny ZA, you can get some ridonkulis deals online offshore

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/za/en/tyres/mtb-tyres?f=2258,4294957536,4294941712&sort=pricelow

Thx!

Thx!

Just bought Larsen TT 2.0 (non-LUST) and Ardent 2.25 LUST (which feels wider than 2.25) from Chain Reaction Cycles at a huge discount over local prices.  Feel bad for the LBS, but I cannot afford R950 for a front tyre.

Also, get told frequently that the Larsens are not available in SA.  Is that actually so? They were the most popular all-round tyre amongst my friends until we had to go looking for something else...

• 9 months later...

OK so it's a year later and the tyres I stocked up on are all fitted.

Last time I bought some from a hubber, but he hasn't responded to DMs and hasn't been online since November last year.

Anyone knows where I could source some Continental mountain king 2.4 for a 26er? Two, if possible.

OK so it's a year later and the tyres I stocked up on are all fitted.

Last time I bought some from a hubber, but he hasn't responded to DMs and hasn't been online since November last year.

Anyone knows where I could source some Continental mountain king 2.4 for a 26er? Two, if possible.

https://www.evobikes.co.za/tyres/mtb-26-tyres.html

I would suggest checking out the trail king for the front end

Archived