Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I thought I will use the downtime and clean install my Windows. Big mistake. Now I also have the "incorrect time on your system" crap. How do I sort that out? (PC version)

So I thought I will use the downtime and clean install my Windows. Big mistake. Now I also have the "incorrect time on your system" crap. How do I sort that out? (PC version)

I have the same issue! When I register for a race I get that warning. I just close it. Nothing acted up yet.....

Hi guys... I know I'm probably asking a stupid question but being new to cycling and just finding out about the whole online racing, I was wondering if anyone could help me to try and set up?

I've got a Giant Cyclotron indoor trainer which obviously doesn't have all the bells and whistles so how would I go about getting started? Just get a speed and cadence sensor and download the app?

Hi guys... I know I'm probably asking a stupid question but being new to cycling and just finding out about the whole online racing, I was wondering if anyone could help me to try and set up?

I've got a Giant Cyclotron indoor trainer which obviously doesn't have all the bells and whistles so how would I go about getting started? Just get a speed and cadence sensor and download the app?

Nope, sorry Bud. More to it than that. Specific trainers Cycleops, Trax etc. Read this thread. It is all there.

Nope, sorry Bud. More to it than that. Specific trainers Cycleops, Trax etc. Read this thread. It is all there.

You can use any trainer IF you have a powermeter on the bike somewhere that you can hook to the app.

I have tried this only with my cyclops hub power meter, and it worked fine - but clearly it's not ideal compared to using a trainer that varies resistance itself.

Thx Guys. I wanted to do my FTP testing before the season starts. Best way to do it...

Archived