Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Cant believe it, out AGAIN!

Came home early.....no internet!!!! :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

3G router at work. See you guys next week....really :blush:  :blush:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an intimate affair tonight. Nice route Swiss. 2 actual new (foreign) racers. I thought 1 was Jorrie. 600+ Watt at times.

Still the best Tuesday training ever.

It was an intimate affair tonight. Nice route Swiss. 2 actual new (foreign) racers. I thought 1 was Jorrie. 600+ Watt at times.

Intimate...lol did u get intimate with your vomit bucket?

I think my legs have decided its the end of the "racing" season and have gone back to "sit up and enjoy the view from the back" mode

Would have been a good race for the strongmen with Kastas...i think he slowed down after a few minutes, was initially pushing 600W

Hi Guys

Does someone perhaps know more or less how much data a 30k race like that would require pls?

Thanks

Hannes

I can't help. I think Rouxtjie knows these things.

:)Thanks for the compliment, but with that kinda watts Kastas will drop me like a bag of beans! Would be interesting to know what's his watts/kg

Hi Guys

Does someone perhaps know more or less how much data a 30k race like that would require pls?

Thanks

Hannes

I know the race route downloads are very small +/- 50kb (that's without video), don't know the video sizes or actual how much data a 30 k race requires to actual take part

Intimate...lol did u get intimate with your vomit bucket?

I think my legs have decided its the end of the "racing" season and have gone back to "sit up and enjoy the view from the back" mode

Would have been a good race for the strongmen with Kastas...i think he slowed down after a few minutes, was initially pushing 600W

Sjoe, now I am glad I missed it. Sounds like you guys had it covered.... :ph34r:

Sjoe, now I am glad I missed it. Sounds like you guys had it covered.... :ph34r:

You can ride it tonight, eazy peazy.... search for Hagendoorn in the VT routes

Does anybody share my frustration of having a memory storage problem with iPad? My streaming sucks so better to download route first, but I don't have sufficient storage to keep a few. Maybe an external storage solution?

You can ride it tonight, eazy peazy.... search for Hagendoorn in the VT routes

:cursing:  :cursing:  Bright spark

Aah well, will give it a try as my morning workout tomorrow. :eek:

Does anybody share my frustration of having a memory storage problem with iPad? My streaming sucks so better to download route first, but I don't have sufficient storage to keep a few. Maybe an external storage solution?

I don't use an iPad for my VT rides, rather my +/- 5 yr old lap top

Don't have any issues with memory storage, as said before most routes are very small (+/- 50 kb) PROVIDED you don't download video of the route. There is an option to choose the video (if available) or not, make sure you don't select video and the route will download in seconds and only be a few kb's

Archived