Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

For some reason my race data has gone missing. Felt great and started off strong just to hit a very hard wall at the halfway mark.......

Great workout though.

I am doing races for the next 4 wknds so won't be able to do the Tue nights races as well.

Enjoy the races!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded a new route, could be a good one for a race as it has climbs and flat fast sections providing a good race between the berg flooi and heffalump sprinters among us?

Have a look and try it out

http://my.virtualtraining.cycleops.com/virtual-routes/detail/8623

35km / 564m ascent

attachicon.gif4.PNG

Looks like the perfect route! Won't be able to join but I am sure m W2W partner, Jorrie, will be there to represent

Looks like the perfect route! Won't be able to join but I am sure m W2W partner, Jorrie, will be there to represent

I rode it for real yesterday on my roadbike and uploaded it to the virtual training routes, its called

"Oberwil to Allenwinden"

if anyone wants to post it as a race one day...got a nice short 15% sting in the tail

Looks like a tough one, AND SMOOTH :whistling:

Hope to make the race this week...

It looks smooth and i hope it works out smooth on the IDT

Will try my best....berg and bush this weekend so will have a nice relaxed cruise whilst watching the manne fight it out!

Will try my best....berg and bush this weekend so will have a nice relaxed cruise whilst watching the manne fight it out!

Doing Berg&Bush on the 13th! Will just miss you there!

Cheapers Swiss...you're officially banned from putting up races! Ok not really, but that was a tough one!

Doing Berg&Bush on the 13th! Will just miss you there!

Enjoy, will be my first one!

Sad I missed tonight's race, sounds like it would have been nice practice. Damn work commitments.

It feels like I am bunking school. I promise I will still do my homework....

We are on holiday so I am doing some real bushveld training. It felt strange not to have a race on a Tuesday though.

Archived