Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Tried the beta app again for racing this morning. Works great for just more than 3 minutes and then crashes, same thing it did last week. Works great for normal workouts though. Will send the feedback to developer, but I am suspecting the laptop.

AM race was awesome, although I seemed to have gotten the time wrong.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, awesome race. Well done to all. It was tough as always.

What a wonderful way to start the new day.

Hopefully I wound get fired if my boss catches me sleeping behind my desk today..."lekker moeg nou".

Thanks guys, awesome race. Well done to all. It was tough as always.

What a wonderful way to start the new day.

Hopefully I wound get fired if my boss catches me sleeping behind my desk today..."lekker moeg nou".

Enjoy your power nap during lunch time :thumbup:

Please consider me and Talus also?

We both here very long and contribute constantly to promote this threat and introduce people to online racing / creating races...please?

Mongoose please check mails.....

Flat race fun ride in Belgium set up for 19:15 if any ones interested

I hope the thing (desktop app) works better than last week

Out of this one, found crack on my carbon road frame :cursing:

Trying to make a plan with a MTB on the IDT.

That's not nice (finding a crack) is it terminal or can it be repaired?

Hope you come right

PICTURES of the crack?

I pulled out of the am. Will check back for possible evening race.

What happened last night?

I saw at least 3 of you listed as registered on the start screen...LOL but did not progress after the start.

Are you still trying the beta version? 

I saw there was a software update when i opened up the virtual training app (52 Mb worth) and after the update ran my system seemed to work ok, none of the issues of last week.

Tried the beta app again for racing this morning. Works great for just more than 3 minutes and then crashes, same thing it did last week. Works great for normal workouts though. Will send the feedback to developer, but I am suspecting the laptop.

AM race was awesome, although I seemed to have gotten the time wrong.

Uninstalled the beta and then re installed with the latest changes. Happy to see they added 1 or 2 features I suggested (others obviously did too). Works a treat now but when I do a route and it is finished it kinda stalls and there is no way to get out except for contrle/alt/delete. Workout is logged in training diary though

Trying that again in the week as well as doing a mockup race to see how the racing screen looks.

What happened last night?

I saw at least 3 of you listed as registered on the start screen...LOL but did not progress after the start.

Are you still trying the beta version? 

I saw there was a software update when i opened up the virtual training app (52 Mb worth) and after the update ran my system seemed to work ok, none of the issues of last week.

I was there. I started but no one else did (although Jorrie was at the line). Did 30min and got bored. Jip Beta

I was there. I started but no one else did (although Jorrie was at the line). Did 30min and got bored. Jip Beta

lol, i know that feeling ...

lol, i know that feeling ...

That's strange because there were 3 participants who completed the entire route

Flippiej, Wblum and myself.

In the beginning i could see you but you never got off the start line and after a while i saw 3 x CobusW on the list of participants, all were listed as registered and DNF.

Even the results show 2 CobusW

post-182-0-56187100-1446102147_thumb.png

Ok, so been off the bike for sometime been on and off of this thread,

Soooo I have not read every post, so short version for short term attention span hubber, please my subscription ended a month or two or three ago, now I want to get started again I read software issue!!!! For a minute I went to the top of the thread page I thought maybe I accidentally went onto the tacx thread, stoopid question for the regulars but what's the issue now??? Sorry for the dumb question but my time is a bit tight at the moment can't be going back checking what to do and what not to do or download,,,,please give me the short version

Again apologies for asking previously answered questions, I hate it when hubbers do what I am currently doing not following a thread and then asking advice,,,,,,cut an ex night time "racer" some slack,,,,,,,,short version :) please

Archived