Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Hi all, thank you for the comments. as we don't frequent this post as often as we would like we have requested for issues to be sent to info(at)bicyclepower.co.za so we can address these for you.

we are sorry that some are having difficulty with the new BETA software and will continue testing during the course of next week every possible scenario but may not come across all the gremlins and so would appreciate direct feedback in the form of an e-mail so we can them forward these onto the developers for review. 

we are confident that with your help the final product will be the ultimate training software. 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all The Bike Hub SA CycleOps fans, for a few lucky sucscribers to the CVT app who are active in the online racing and utalising the app on a regular basis we would like to extend an invite into the BETA program and offer a 1 year FREE subscription. We hope that with your help this will improve the the offering from CycleOps.

For those interested please get in contact with us on info(at)bicyclepower.co.za and provide us your username..... From past experience we have identified a few users and will get getting in contact.

Many thanks for your amazing support thus far. 

The Bicycle Power Trading Team. 

Hi all The Bike Hub SA CycleOps fans, for a few lucky sucscribers to the CVT app who are active in the online racing and utalising the app on a regular basis we would like to extend an invite into the BETA program and offer a 1 year FREE subscription. We hope that with your help this will improve the the offering from CycleOps.

For those interested please get in contact with us on info(at)bicyclepower.co.za and provide us your username..... From past experience we have identified a few users and will get getting in contact.

Many thanks for your amazing support thus far. 

The Bicycle Power Trading Team. 

:clap:  :thumbup:

Hi all – most of us do our training in summer, early morning… in the dark…with a light…

So I was thinking of put tomorrow night race up for that time slot (4h50 to 6h00 AM) ?

Don’t shoot it down and look at the benefits.

• Tomorrow night you can relax with the missis in front of the tv
  • Internet connection will be faster – non peak time
  • There might be more foreign racers

Me and the “Lazyhorse” will give it a try and hoping to see you all there.

Swissvan : not sure how this time will effect?

Will create the race after work  

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in the CycleOps BETA Program, unfortunately our quota for the first round of BETA access has been filled as we were given a very limited number of slots by the developer. 

We will keep you in the loop for the second round of BETA slots,

Hi all – most of us do our training in summer, early morning… in the dark…with a light…

So I was thinking of put tomorrow night race up for that time slot (4h50 to 6h00 AM) ?

Mornings will definitely work better for me, no meetings running late and problems that crept up during the day to stop me from joining! Also, happy wife, happy life!

There can still be an afternoon race for those who can not make the morning one, or those like you who want to do both :ph34r:

Hi all,

Thank you for your interest in the CycleOps BETA Program, unfortunately our quota for the first round of BETA access has been filled as we were given a very limited number of slots by the developer. 

I will join the next round then :mellow:

Race is on. 4h50 tomorrow morning!

Go to bed early tonight!

I had to down load an update. So try do it tonight to save time tomorrow morning.

How do we know if we received a slot for the 1st round and the year subs that goes with it?

Jaco we have been in contact with you, you in the BETA Team !!  :clap: just waiting on the development team to activate a few codes etc.... usually takes a day or two due to the time zones etc. 

Jaco we have been in contact with you, you in the BETA Team !!  :clap: just waiting on the development team to activate a few codes etc.... usually takes a day or two due to the time zones etc.

Please consider me and Talus also?

We both here very long and contribute constantly to promote this threat and introduce people to online racing / creating races...please?

I cant do early mornings, the neighbours sleeping below my IDT room might will not appreciate it (we live in an apartment). I'm moving into a winter phase and not to worried about racing at the moment, so no big deal if i miss out on the evening races.

Europe has gone to daylight saving this weekend, so we are now 1 hour behind SA time which could make 19h00 (SA time) tricky for those in Europe... as i'm not working at the moment any time in the afternoon or early evening is ok for me. 

Hi all,

Thanks for the invite NOT :cursing:

Archived