Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else is racing, seems like the server is down for maintenance?

Hey Saag,

Not sure if I'll be back in time. If i make it, I'll be there...

Hey Saag,

Not sure if I'll be back in time. If i make it, I'll be there...

Will see if I can register and make it, otherwise hope we are back to full numbers next week.

Can't find the race...

Also tried to register and couldn't find the race...guess I'll have to skip this weeks training then:)

Also tried to register and couldn't find the race...guess I'll have to skip this weeks training then:)

Same issue here

Sheet! Created it in the new beta version. At this stage not a fan of the new version at all. Power nrs not the same and routes differ between old and new beta version as well

Did a IDT workout instead....I was flat as a pancake...would have died tonight!

Guess the weekend race took more out of me than I thought.

Next week then!

Guys I've got a cycleops joule Gps unit, heart strap, usb ant+ dongle and the cadence sensor with magnet that I dont need, used once only for testing ... ALL Working

Box and manuals included 

R2500 

PM or whatsapp me if interested 0829266045

Race is up for Tue evening. It is a flat and fast 25km TT. I did not use the new Beta test version to create race so there should be no issues. Please let me know if you cannot see the race

Guys if i do join over the next 2 weeks it will be by surprise... but i am provisionally out due to Tour Training . 

Have Fun. Balls To The Wall ! 

I am struggling to get the Virtual training running kn the PC, it is terribly slow in the setup and sometime not responding. Re-installed it now for the 5th time.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Archived