Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Might skip the race...again...seeing that it is my birthday, I have to decide to do half the race, or skip all together?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx guys. Decided to give the route a go now seeing that i came home early. So will not race tonight...only against myself. Enjoy and see you next week

Put on a race for tomorrow night 19h00 for those how want to join.

Look out for a rookie named "Lazyhorse" - trust me, this horse is fast...

Nice to have the famous Goose back...still not feeling 100% but will try and give the horse a run!

So I decided its my birthday, what better present to myself than to join you awesome guys for a scenic ride  :eek: ( I might have just established I am a masochist)

Mongoose I see the rest have not done any of US any favor's! Well done :clap:

On a side note, tried using the Beta for racing.....just stopped responding about 4 minutes in and crashed.

Switched hastily to the "stable" version, and I still get the issue where it every now and then just stops updating. Sometimes it takes 40s to ride 20m.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

lekker man!!!

awesome race guys. well done to all

the new kid named "Lazyhorse" give the Goose quite a hard time tonight... :thumbup:

So I decided its my birthday, what better present to myself than to join you awesome guys for a scenic ride  :eek: ( I might have just established I am a masochist)

Mongoose I see the rest have not done any of US any favor's! Well done :clap:

On a side note, tried using the Beta for racing.....just stopped responding about 4 minutes in and crashed.

Switched hastily to the "stable" version, and I still get the issue where it every now and then just stops updating. Sometimes it takes 40s to ride 20m.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Don't know what was going on tonight but something wrong BIG somewhere....

At the start it looked normal but thereafter only my position was updating everyone else remained static, after 3 or 4 minutes i exited the race and re-entered and saw those riding were 4 minutes ahead...but they remained static whilst my position updated as normal...when i finished everyone was still in the same position 3-4 minutes from the start.

Lekka *** riding on your own... i ended up breaking the ride into 3 x hard efforts and resting on the down hills

I'm using the old / normal desktop version, have not updated to beta yet. First time i have seen this happen.

If you look on the race details, it shows me registered 3 times....same for some of the other entrants....reminds me of Bob Newhart...I'm Larry and that was my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl.....

lekker man!!!

awesome race guys. well done to all

the new kid named "Lazyhorse" give the Goose quite a hard time tonight... :thumbup:

Well done Goose and racehorse super strong race!

As for myself...seriously in my moer... at a stage struggled to avg more than 220w...and to top it all with 300m to go my ipad lost connection...guess I got a no finish :(

O ja, happy happy saag, hope you had a good one!

Don't know what was going on tonight but something wrong BIG somewhere....

At the start it looked normal but thereafter only my position was updating everyone else remained static, after 3 or 4 minutes i exited the race and re-entered and saw those riding were 4 minutes ahead...but they remained static whilst my position updated as normal...when i finished everyone was still in the same position 3-4 minutes from the start.

Lekka *** riding on your own... i ended up breaking the ride into 3 x hard efforts and resting on the down hills

I'm using the old / normal desktop version, have not updated to beta yet. First time i have seen this happen.

If you look on the race details, it shows me registered 3 times....same for some of the other entrants....reminds me of Bob Newhart...I'm Larry and that was my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl.....

agge nee. :mellow:

also raced on the old desktop version tonight.

updates were also slow

you think it is better to stay with the old version or must i down load this Betta thing??

agge nee. :mellow:

also raced on the old desktop version tonight.

updates were also slow

you think it is better to stay with the old version or must i down load this Betta thing??

This is the first time I've had a problem like this, when the beta version was made available some people reported having issues with it... think I'll stay with the old one until the beta is no longer beta'ing  :w00t:

I just hope Cycleops catch a wake up and sort it out...what ever the problem was...

something else that (while i'm moaning...) irritates me is the country flags, sometimes i have a USA or what looks like a Zimbabwean flag next to my name, and sometimes a swiss flag....

Well done Goose and racehorse super strong race!

As for myself...seriously in my moer... at a stage struggled to avg more than 220w...and to top it all with 300m to go my ipad lost connection...guess I got a no finish :(

O ja, happy happy saag, hope you had a good one!

Thought you had a puncture when I passed you on the home straight!

Thanx guys. Decided to give the route a go now seeing that i came home early. So will not race tonight...only against myself. Enjoy and see you next week

Happy birthday Saag

Archived