Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

No problemo - I'm trying to finish some of the challenges (skipping the "ride 400km on the trainer" one though, I'm not that insane).

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problemo - I'm trying to finish some of the challenges (skipping the "ride 400km on the trainer" one though, I'm not that insane).

Well if you really want to be sly enter the power tap challenge (ride 402km before 15 Feb) and one of the other challenges.... Every ride u do on the cvt program even free rides count towards the power tap challenge and it will automatically include any rides you have done already during the effective period.

2 challenges one ride ????

We are in harvest now. I try do what I can but will be doing as much racing as I can to keep fit. 2 races this wknd and then 1 race each wknd the 3 following wknds. Might post a short TT inbetween races somewhere

So many races..... Oh to be young....????

Enjoy

Well if you really want to be sly enter the power tap challenge (ride 402km before 15 Feb) and one of the other challenges.... Every ride u do on the cvt program even free rides count towards the power tap challenge and it will automatically include any rides you have done already during the effective period.

2 challenges one ride

I only ride on the trainer on Monday and Wednesday, so it might be tough to reach the 402km; I'll check though, if it looks like I might make it I'll join just before the challenge finishes :)

Ooooooh wow. Some of you threw down the Hammer of Thor tonight!

I totally over estimated the size of that final climb, thought it was going to be a steep monster.... live and learn.

Good race!

It was a good workout! I rather like that the entire race is at a slight gradient.

Might post a short hill climb session for next week

Boys, last time I checked in here it looked like a Tacx convention with all the software glitches are they sorted out, ???

Can I update licence and dust off the trainer ???

Boys, last time I checked in here it looked like a Tacx convention with all the software glitches are they sorted out, ???

I am running really well now. Nice routes. Lotsa races. Join us.

I am running really well now. Nice routes. Lotsa races. Join us.

I'll dust it off and start rolling S L O W W W LY first, my butt won't even do 30 min now lol

It was a good workout! I rather like that the entire race is at a slight gradient.

Might post a short hill climb session for next week

Another good turnout for your race :thumbup:

Been using it a lot lately, no problems using the latest desk top software version on my lap top.

BTW check their website before you buy the license, they have some kind of special where they are giving away a powercal (chest HR strap that converts HR to power) :eek:  when you buy a license.

Ok they must be desperate to be giving them away but could be interesting to try it when u ride outdoors and you don't have a power meter on your bike.

Will check it out thanks Swiss

You might still have to pay for shipping (ex USA) but don't take it as gospel check their website.

Maybe they can send it from the cycleops rep in SA

Ping Dave

Mine crashed on Monday, less than 4km left of a 19km climb :(

But the crashes seem much less frequent than when I first started with the desktop or android app.

Archived