Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great workout! Thanks to those who joined! I'll post something for next week as well (pls feel free to post as well). Maybe flattish and about the same distance again?

Impressive turnout...must be new year resolutions or a lot of people getting new IDT's :thumbup:

Great workout! Thanks to those who joined! I'll post something for next week as well (pls feel free to post as well). Maybe flattish and about the same distance again?

Maybe a slow increase in distance leading into the August?? I died after 20min so I don't know why I just said that...

Thanks for posting tonight's!

Flat and fast for next week is ok for me - I struggled tonight, so I need to work on this.

Climbs I'll do on other evenings, for the challenges.

Great race. Just remember - flat & short can be real tough with non-stop cycling. No 'rest sections'. Maybe Jock Stage 1 at some time? Need to put that UK man in his place....lol.

Thanks for posting tonight's!

Flat and fast for next week is ok for me - I struggled tonight, so I need to work on this.

Climbs I'll do on other evenings, for the challenges.

I asked them to consider taking outdoor rides into consideration when you have to do a certain amount of elevation to advance your "career". Petr, one of the designers, said they will probably add this with the next system update.

The career mode is also the reason why there are so many people active on the online racing. Great initiative by them

I agree we should slowly make the races longer. In my case going balls to the wall for 30min is about what I can manage. I start dying after 20min anyway...............

I asked them to consider taking outdoor rides into consideration when you have to do a certain amount of elevation to advance your "career". Petr, one of the designers, said they will probably add this with the next system update.

The career mode is also the reason why there are so many people active on the online racing. Great initiative by them

I agree we should slowly make the races longer. In my case going balls to the wall for 30min is about what I can manage. I start dying after 20min anyway...............

I hope they start to use some easier (less climbing or lower gradients) routes for their challenges... i did the one (CVT Staff favourites) and found that even riding them within myself my legs were buggered...it might have been because i left it to the last 10 days but i think it would add more value if they had a mix of routes not just all climbing. 

I have tried two of the challenges, in both cases I didn't complete all 4 or so stages. At my pace the climbing for more Han an hour killed me plus it's nicer to ride outdoors in summer now

I have tried two of the challenges, in both cases I didn't complete all 4 or so stages. At my pace the climbing for more Han an hour killed me plus it's nicer to ride outdoors in summer now

Sounds like you need to sell your trainer to me for a good price!

And buy back in winter !

Sure. Inflation is rough though. And there will be huge demand. Best I can do is double what you sell it for.

Sorry guys! Forgot to mention I wont make this week so not posting a race. Might miss next week as well

That's ok...some of us need time for secret training :whistling:

Hope u still going to train?

That's ok...some of us need time for secret training :whistling:

Hope u still going to train?

We are in harvest now. I try do what I can but will be doing as much racing as I can to keep fit. 2 races this wknd and then 1 race each wknd the 3 following wknds. Might post a short TT inbetween races somewhere

Archived