Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Online race useless fact # 1

Ever wondered how much the humidity increases in your IDT training cave during a hub online race (with 2 windows open)?

Humidity at start of training = 53% (sorry for the blurred photo, flash was off)

post-182-0-07656900-1439465780_thumb.png

Humidity at the end of training = 62%

post-182-0-80368300-1439465802_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Online race useless fact # 1

Ever wondered how much the humidity increases in your IDT training cave during a hub online race (with 2 windows open)?

Humidity at start of training = 53% (sorry for the blurred photo, flash was off)

attachicon.gif2015-08-13_1218.png

Humidity at the end of training = 62%

attachicon.gifIMG_0348.JPG

was this from Tuesday evenings race?

Damn..What outside conditions?

Perfect, about 30 C and sunny (sun sets at about 8:45 pm at the moment) 

Can I post something similar to what we did 2 or 3 weeks ago? Hill climb (same as last) and another 10km flattish time trial (different route)?

Or do you guys prefer a 27-30km race?

Can I post something similar to what we did 2 or 3 weeks ago? Hill climb (same as last) and another 10km flattish time trial (different route)?

Or do you guys prefer a 27-30km race?

I liked the 2 race format.....gave me a chance to recover a bit. :ph34r:

I thought one should do your FTP only every 6 weeks or so- twice in one evening, REALLY??? I died many deaths. Dankie manne.

I thought one should do your FTP only every 6 weeks or so- twice in one evening, REALLY??? I died many deaths. Dankie manne.

I just checked and saw my body weight is wrong...still set at last weeks weight and today I'm 1 kilo lighter @ 76 kg   :cursing:

Any chance we can do it again  :whistling:

Nice effort guys, i was struggling on the down hills on the 10kTT...for some reason i sukkel to keep a constant hard effort...the power beam she drones like a swarm of bee's going mad

The first race's data got lost in cyberspace and was replaced by some free ride gobbledygook. Pity. I think it really was my FTP test for a while.

It was interesting to see what difference weight makes in real terms. I averaged a few W higher than a few weeks ago but because of my "cheating" by 20kg I was still 1.6 km from the end by the time my previous time lapsed.

Awsome workout! The Hill climb killed me! I was around 185+bpm the last few minutes. Had almost nothing left for the 10K TT

Looking forward to next week.

I really believe this "interval" type training on Tuesday does wonders for my legs! Thanks for the competition.

Super tough but i put in more effort than i normally would with a solo ride on the IDT.

Anyone care to share their IF and TSS scores and help me understand what this REALLY means???

Mine:

Climb:       IF=1.041 / TSS=44.3 

10km TT:  IF=1.06 / TSS=32.4

Archived