Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too strong for us again sir.

Thanks, had a bit of an electronic flat to start with, almost killed myself trying to catch you guys!

Just experienced the Ebb and flow of the human body...last week had my worst ever race, couldn't avg 280W and today felt super strong avg 333W... Clearly did something right the past week, now just to find out what exactly it was:)

Thanks, had a bit of an electronic flat to start with, almost killed myself trying to catch you guys!

Just experienced the Ebb and flow of the human body...last week had my worst ever race, couldn't avg 280W and today felt super strong avg 333W... Clearly did something right the past week, now just to find out what exactly it was:)

Clearly you enjoy the chase, maybe consider to start late all the time?

How was the Aruba route?....might try it tonight to get my legs turning again...looking for a flattish route

Good to see the races still strong!

Helkom line been down for 2 weeks now...hope to join next week for a ride.

Last night was one of the more tougher ones for me. Started strong, but almost threw in the towel @ only 8km in. Managed to limp home.

How was the Aruba route?....might try it tonight to get my legs turning again...looking for a flattish route

It is flattish, but lots of little short gradient changes in-between.

It is flattish, but lots of little short gradient changes in-between.

Ok thanks saved me the from downloading it, hate those gradient changes.

aha.. so i took the plunge and now i think im ready to experience the pain by playing sweeper for the backmarkers ... lookout for the 95 kg whale at the back . 

That 333 ave power is very intimidating hey (hands over eyes, partial tears)

aha.. so i took the plunge and now i think im ready to experience the pain by playing sweeper for the backmarkers ... lookout for the 95 kg whale at the back . 

Nice, welcome to the pleasure dome suffer drone

Awesome, see you Tuesday.

Congrats, you've just made the best "upgrade" you'll ever make! Enjoy the pain:)

Lekker man! Welcome. Have a trial run before and set up early Tueseday. It sucks to be all revved up and have an electronic flat. We are not all Jorrie that can chase anyone down.

Lekker man! Welcome. Have a trial run before and set up early Tueseday. It sucks to be all revved up and have an electronic flat. We are not all Jorrie that can chase anyone down.

Good advice, its almost inevitable that you wont make the first race due to some kind of glitch or not following the race registration and entry process correctly. I remember my first time...very frustrating and even now I make sure I'm ready well before the time so I got a extra time to sort out any gremlins that creep in.

Who is posting for coming Tuesday?

Jaco, jy doen dit so goed ons gee maar weer vir jou die geleentheid

Archived