Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Hi all

I have create 2 race for tomorrow night if any one wants to join.

Race 1 is 19h00

Race 2 is 20h30

Both are around 30km long.

Look for "Monday Night Racing" in online racing.

Rouxtjie I invited you.

I am going to try for tomorrow evening. Just got the cycleops powerbeam trainer, so this will be my first race. Will download the route tonight and then see how it goes from there. Anything I need to know before the racing starts?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last few things so i'm ready : 1)is the google licence compulsory so i can buy one today ?

2) will the Garmin ant+ heart strap work or only the cycle ops one

3) will the free version work for now (Says 2 weeks) ,

or must I just sign up ?

Sucks being the New Guy ...

give the guys at https://www.bicyclepower.co.za/ a call. they should be able to answer all your questions

last few things so i'm ready : 1)is the google licence compulsory so i can buy one today ?

2) will the Garmin ant+ heart strap work or only the cycle ops one

3) will the free version work for now (Says 2 weeks) ,

or must I just sign up ?

Sucks being the New Guy ...

Glad to hear you are sorted. Looking forward to have more and more peeps join, Just for the record- I don't think the free version can race online. 

Glad to hear you are sorted. Looking forward to have more and more peeps join, Just for the record- I don't think the free version can race online. 

bloody hell.. i will see if i can sort that out ... plus new credit card not activated ...sighhhh

bloody hell.. i will see if i can sort that out ... plus new credit card not activated ...sighhhh

I know this so well!!!

okay so online registration for 6 months is in USD , am i supposed to register locally or is it the same thing?

okay so R1000 later and i'm activated .. so heres hoping ..

Can one be so determined to get involved with a sufferfest (LOL)

I cannot promise anything except that it is really effective. Doing a good session on a Tuesday night rain or shine is worth it on its own.

Race created! Profile seems smooth. Should be a fast 1

Nice route Jaco, smooth like a babies bum

Will be one for the large capacity high HP motors

Gentlemen:

S T A R T Y O U R E N G I N E S

Figuratively that is :-)

I'll attempt to join using a 3g dongle tonight :blush:  Apologies ahead of time for the grasshopper effect!

Been a while. Tonight's gonna hurt!

Whoop whoop, will try and join tonight...will sit at the back watching you lot spin into the sunset...coming off a big case of kakslegness. 

Demmit hard to shake the bug

Bloody Hell. It is alive! Mr Virtual Racing is back! Now we must get Dips out of hibernation and the game is on! Like a wise man said: PRAAAAP

Archived