MTB Bike hire in CT for the weekend

TheGreenMamba

Anyone know where I can hire a decent MTB bike in CT for the weekend. Want to cruise the trails, but cannot take my bike down.

My wife and I rented bikes in Cape Town a few years back. We were too cheap to take the Trances so ended up on entry level Giant Hard Tails (Talon?).

Two days of riding in Tokai and Constantia and they were coming to pieces, especially the rear hubs.

Point: Rent the best bikes you can afford - it'll add more value than you think.

I think Ride Inn at Jonkershoek rents bikes and if Im not mistaken you can also rent Scott at the coffee shop at the Jonkershoek gate (this is in Stellenbosch however)

Ooh don't mention the coffee shop, thats not popular at the moment.

Thanks for the referrals hubbers! TheGreenMamba, just drop us on email at info at irideafrica dot com or check out our website and fill in the bike reservation form at irideafrica.com

Thanks for the referrals hubbers! TheGreenMamba, just drop us on email at info at irideafrica dot com or check out our website and fill in the bike reservation form at irideafrica.com

*Cough* comission *cough*