• Martin Scorsese
    • Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Having waited patiently for the Ultimate Edition to be released before I finally saw Batman vs Superman I have been left underwhelmed and wondering how I will ever get the three hours back I wasted watching it. I'm not saying it's garbage - I am however saying it is boring beyond belief. Nothing happens for hours and then there is a bit of a fight. Well, whoop de doo.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched graham norton the other night where he interviewed the new ghostbusters cast. I literally watched the trailer and the entrances and then switched off. It is sacrilege how they even allowed this to happen...everything this guy says makes perfect sense

i watched graham norton the other night where he interviewed the new ghostbusters cast. I literally watched the trailer and the entrances and then switched off. It is sacrilege how they even allowed this to happen...everything this guy says makes perfect sense

Yup, saw that. And it just seems like one of the most pointless ways of wasting money. Still don't understand why somebody thought it would be a good idea to remake it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, saw that. And it just seems like one of the most pointless ways of wasting money. Still don't understand why somebody thought it would be a good idea to remake it. 

http://www.lamebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/be-careful.jpg

So we watched Batman vs Superman.. yoh that movie was long[emoji53]

Bought that on DVD this weekend. Wasn't in a rush to see it at the cinema. Very disappointed. Movie was disjointed. Pity, could have been done really well. Oh, and Amy Adams didn't get nearly enough screen time. Said it before, barring the Dark Knight trilogy, DC movies aren't nearly as good as Marvel's. Yet to see Civil War. Shouldn't that be out on DVD soon?

Edited by Tumbleweed

So we watched Batman vs Superman.. yoh that movie was long[emoji53]

Bought that on DVD this weekend. Wasn't in a rush to see it at the cinema. Very disappointed. Movie was disjointed. Pity, could have been done really well. Oh, and Amy Adams didn't get nearly enough screen time. Said it before, barring the Dark Knight trilogy, DC movies aren't nearly as good as Marvel's. Yet to see Civil War. Shouldn't that be out on DVD soon?

I haven't seen the movie, but I am not planning to any time soon with all these amazing reviews doing the rounds, I think that comment about it being long is quite possibly the nicest and most positive comment I've read about it...

I haven't seen the movie, but I am not planning to any time soon with all these amazing reviews doing the rounds, I think that comment about it being long is quite possibly the nicest and most positive comment I've read about it...

At 145 minutes, it's the longest teaser trailer ever. You spend most of the time going "huh?" In between biff, boom, crash, tinkle.

At 145 minutes, it's the longest teaser trailer ever. You spend most of the time going "huh?" In between biff, boom, crash, tinkle.

And then some.

Hahahaha! 

Man of Steel was enjoyable...but Dawn of Justice starts nowhere and goes nowhere...apart from the "death" of Supes. 

Comics-related...I picked up a copy of Jonah Hex about a week ago. That was terrible.  

Edited by Tumbleweed

Sat down and watched three movies this weekend.

Eddie the Eagle..... what a cool movie! Just go watch it.

Burnt with Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller, Daniel Bruhl and a few other recognizable faces about a washed up chef that had his career ended with drugs and alcohol. Manages to turn it around with the help of his friends. Predictable story line but easy watching entertainment for a Saturday night.

Was my wife's choice but turned out to be quite enjoyable in the end.

Last night was my turn and we ended up watching Eye in the Sky with Helen Mirran, Alan Rickman, Phoebe Fox, Aaron Paul and a few others. About a drone strike on suspected terrorists and the casualties of war.

Not exactly thrilling stuff but something to watch without having to put too much effort into keeping up. Nice Sunday night entertainment.