Maintaining fitness during Ramadaan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did a bike fit last week, bought new shoes and helmet. I don't care. I'm rolling on saturday. Even if it's 15km

Alhamdulilah, the Ramadaan has been good to me. I lost 4kg and I managed to put in 2 rides from home to the blockhouse and back. 30km each. I need to shed another 3kg. the DC training awaits....

Check the time on that Garmin.

What some would do. His Muslim and I see him at it on strava every day.

No wonder his a bloody YSTER.

post-25309-0-26623100-1436008087_thumb.png

post-25309-0-33772300-1436008120_thumb.png

I have seen quite a few big groups rolling after taraweeh down Woodstock main road. Guys are serious about not losing fitness. Have'nt touched my bike so far, probably because I sold it. God excuse. Have bought another frame so Im building somethihg else.

Oufy thats Exaclty my point

Guys forget when they were younger how they used to run around kickick ball etc

I told myself I would try and keep fit but i haven't touched the bike yet. You just feel drained with no real motivation to get on the bike.

I have seen quite a few big groups rolling after taraweeh down Woodstock main road. Guys are serious about not losing fitness. Have'nt touched my bike so far, probably because I sold it. God excuse. Have bought another frame so Im building somethihg else.

Thats the group i ride with We ride every tuesday and thursday night. All riders are welcome. We also have some non-muslim regulars joining. Riders are from various cycling clubs like Club100, Star and Giants

Thats the group i ride with We ride every tuesday and thursday night. All riders are welcome. We also have some non-muslim regulars joining. Riders are from various cycling clubs like Club100, Star and Giants

Start point and turn around point? Not saying I'm going to join but, you never know, let us know via pm for those interested please...

Meet at the BP petrol station in Rosmead Avenue at 20:55. They leave 21:00 sharp.

On Tuesday's they ride to Camps Bay.

Thursday's they do loops around Canterbury Drive

Archived