How F*CKEN stupid can you be!!!!!

Sammajoor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from my Wife that my son was in a crash.  Appenrently a couple were crossing the road with a pram or carrycot' date=' when the cyclists came down the road.

Grabbed the kid and left the carrycot/pram in the middle of the road, Wayne hit it at speed and totalled the rear Derailleur and one of his STI's.  Now knowing cyclesure it is going to take a week or two to fix and the junior tour is in two weeks.

Now my argument is this how f*cken stupid must you be to leave a cot in the road with 700 cyclists coming down the road. 

And he is doing the junior tour luckily not broken anything

OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
[/quote']

Ag nee wat sammajoor, ek is seker die ouers is net so bekommerd gewees oor hulle kind soos jy is oor joune (jy moontlik oor die junior tour, hulle oor hulle kind se lewe).  Indien jou kind in die moeilikheid is neem instink oor en ek is 100% seker hulle het gedink dit is wat nodig was om hulle kind se veiligheid te verseker. 
L2climb2008-03-10 13:50:28

En ek bedoel nie sy was reg indien sy nalatig was om voor hulle in te stap nie, net dat sy volgens haar die beste besluit geneem het om die kind uit die pram te haal.

Surely it would have been quicker and easier to just push/pull the pram out the road...?

ek is seker cyclesure of die cyclists wat skade gely het kan haar sue.

Kom ons se sy het met haar kar in aankomende verkeer ingery. Toe sy die karre sien aankom haar kind gryp hardloop en die kar net daar los. Daar is 'n moerse ongeluk. Sy sal verseker verantwoordelik gehou word.

Hoekom is hierdie anders?

ek is seker cyclesure of die cyclists wat skade gely het kan haar sue.

Kom ons se sy het met haar kar in aankomende verkeer ingery. Toe sy die karre sien aankom haar kind gryp hardloop en die kar net daar los. Daar is 'n moerse ongeluk. Sy sal verseker verantwoordelik gehou word.

Hoekom is hierdie anders?

Die enigste probleem is waar kry jy hulle in die hande daar is nie n reg nr vir 'n pram nie.  Maak dit bietjie moeilikWink

I was one of the unforetunate guys that came down in the crash...The only thing this idiot said ,  was " sorry guys" !!! I mean seriously what will saying sorry help anyway. We were doing approx : 50km/h ...

IDIOT !!!!

For some reason my bike was ok, luckily i rode my Shimano wheels...

I`m ok , Elbow are swollen and full of Burns as well as my knee, and my ribs are bruised ....i  was actually very lucky

I was one of the unforetunate guys that came down in the crash...The only thing this idiot said ' date='  was " sorry guys" !!! I mean seriously what will saying sorry help anyway. We were doing approx : 50km/h ...

IDIOT !!!!
[/quote']

How much damage to your bike , my son was also in that crash, Wayne Mr Price Junior on a grey Specialized,  STI's are toast, derailleur bent and cranks scratched

NOT GOOD

My bike was fine, it landed on the guys on the ground(i think....).Can`t say the same for me, i landed far away from them eventually.... I rode in the Didate kit, Red Trek

My bike was fine' date=' it landed on the guys on the ground(i think....).Can`t say the same for me, i landed far away from them eventually.... I rode in the Didate kit, Red Trek [/quote']

Will ask Wayne if he remembers you , just says it was over very quick and still is very painfull,  In a race of this status I think this was uncalled for and downright stupid,  You're bike was undamaged and you walked/ rode away.  My son's STI's are toast now I have to put up a fight with Cyclesure to have it fixed even though I pay my premiums every month ,  Some people walked away with broken collar bones

THIS IN NOT ONAngryAngry