Peter Sagan launches new fashion line

Uni

Goes well with his haircut from the 2014 team presentation...

Do you guys not have you sons? It's this year's theme.

But yes.. that T-shirt doesn't do it for me either.

post-39623-0-19850100-1404459753_thumb.jpg

If the target market is teenagers, then it's cool

The youngsters wear some real weird things hey

You mean a Wolverine look alike? I thought comb overs were in?

...although my bad, now that I have seen the bike, I think it is intentional.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hipster is a term popularly used to denote an international subculture primarily consisting of millennials living in urban areas.[1][2] The subculture has been described as a "mutating, trans-Atlantic melting pot of styles, tastes and behavior"[3] and is broadly associated with indie and alternative music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility(including vintage and thrift store-bought clothes), generally third party independent political views, organic and artisanal foods, and alternative lifestyles.[4][5][6] Hipsters are typically described as affluent or middle class young Bohemians who reside in gentrifying neighborhoods.[7][8]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hipster is a term popularly used to denote an international subculture primarily consisting of millennials living in urban areas.[1][2] The subculture has been described as a "mutating, trans-Atlantic melting pot of styles, tastes and behavior"[3] and is broadly associated with indie and alternative music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility(including vintage and thrift store-bought clothes), generally third party independent political views, organic and artisanal foods, and alternative lifestyles.[4][5][6] Hipsters are typically described as affluent or middle class young Bohemians who reside in gentrifying neighborhoods.[7][8]

Now I understand it even less . Thought it is a style for trousers ?