[Event] Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash

CWC Online

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another rant regarding results, I was heading for top 5 so knew exactly who all was infront of me, now results shows riders who at no point passed me finishing ahead of me, WTF!!!???

We had o riders long before the short route joined

Agree with everything Milky said. Nice to finally meet you dude. Terribly organised event - but the route was superb. Should have done Buffet Olives instead.

Ahh Im SO glad I opted to do the 90km road instead of the MTB. It was tough in parts of the course, my legs were useless not sure if it was from the wind or from last week's race. It really felt harder than the One Tonner - I was tempted to shed a tear as I crossed the mats. Was yakking at registration and missed the start of the H group. Managed to crack 3 hours but came 11th lady home so now I am mad with myself. Memo: talk less (yes Copperhead if you are reading this I realise that was your instruction last night. shut it)

Anyone have any good excuses I could use to get out of attending two lunch functions with friends tmrw so I could go do Buffet Olives? 

We rode together in the wind before we turned onto Philadeplhia road. You were toughing it out big time. You one determined lady....Glad you cracked three hours.

Looks like the rugby got to you mate!!

Nah frikken iPhone autocorrect :-(

Another rant regarding results, I was heading for top 5 so knew exactly who all was infront of me, now results shows riders who at no point passed me finishing ahead of me, WTF!!!???

That is due to the longer route we took:-(

ps Brandon was that you I said hi to when i passed you at the start? pps: any of the MTB race people want a medal you're welcome to come scrounge around in my bin and have my bottle opener thingy (kudos for something different, alas i dont want that either). Also: wtf is with that HIDEOUS new KFM logo. Someone took a roll of gaffer tape and created it and passed it off as an expensive graphic design piece of work. Should be shot and have their Mac confiscated.. 

Hey! That was me, and you were firing upfront with atleast a 30m gap girl!...(at that point I already felt like being in bed watching the 1995 WC Rugby final, in which JOEL STRANSKY PLAYED....MILKY :clap:

Agree with everything Milky said. Nice to finally meet you dude. Terribly organised event - but the route was superb. Should have done Buffet Olives instead.

likewise mate, you can still do it though, it's tomorrow right? I have Dc training ride so missing this one again.

Simple reason for tomorrow. You have a ride with a legend. (me) plus I want to meet your friend.

(me) plus I want to meet your friend. YOUR BOYFRIEND, OR YOUR FRIEND THAT IS A...GIIIIIRL? :whistling: ...ooo jinne hier kom n ding :)

likewise mate, you can still do it though, it's tomorrow right? I have Dc training ride so missing this one again.

Im trying to convince Aaron to join me Milky,...please reinforce....

Archived