[Event] Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash

CWC Online

Im in Harare, Zimbabwe. Can we meet at the Usave on Main road? I will be there at 12:00. Im at the fruit stall wearing a red shirt. :-). I wouldnt offer to drop it off. :-).

Ha Ha Ha, ok within reasonable distance ^_^

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whohooo cant wait!  :clap: Picked up my bike from Revolution Cycles yesterday, think I broke a spoke at WCE and then only noticed at the start of the 1T. So expecting to be even faster tomorrow.  :ph34r: lolz

Yep time??

6:30? I think the 54km MTB starts at 7:30, I want to be right in front! Not keen on bottlenecks in the singletrack :)

I'm picking up the number from CWC just after 3pm today so let me know what suits you best?

Think I misread your post Carmicheal... You want the entry or just the start time?

6:30? I think the 54km MTB starts at 7:30, I want to be right in front! Not keen on bottlenecks in the singletrack :)

I see on the PPA website the start for the MTB is 7h30 and on the Durbiedash website the start is 7h00 (and for the short distance road the other way around)

I expect there might be a few confused, late & angry riders saturday morning.....  :ph34r:

I see on the PPA website the start for the MTB is 7h30 and on the Durbiedash website the start is 7h00 (and for the short distance road the other way around)

I expect there might be a few confused, late & angry riders saturday morning.....  :ph34r:

Not a good start.....considering the entry fees.... :devil:  :devil:

Cool!!

As per the email I recieved

LONG ROUTE (90 KM) FUNRIDE    06h00

MTB: 54 KM    07h00

SHORT ROUTE (46 KM) FUNRIDE    07H30

MTB: 36 KM    08h30

MTB: 12 KM    09h00

As per the email I recieved

LONG ROUTE (90 KM) FUNRIDE    06h00

MTB: 54 KM    07h00

SHORT ROUTE (46 KM) FUNRIDE    07H30

MTB: 36 KM    08h30

MTB: 12 KM    09h00

If the mail is correct then PPA needs to update their website... 

Also saw that! So what time will the 54km mtb start now?

Archived