2015 S Works Epic

Johny Bravo

Camber Evo 2015 is the bike to have.

LOL. Dude, I'm extremely happy with my current bike. Yes, she's a porker. Yes, she has her faults (needs a volume adjuster chip / spacer in the rear shock 'cos I'm a fatkid and the high volume can isn't for me) but - I'll be hard put to sell her, and in the same breath spend 50k to get a replacement bike of equivalent spec and fun.

She gives me SO many smiles on the way down, and the only reason I don't smile on the way up is 'cos I'm not into self mutilation, and I'm an unfit SOB.

So no - not anytime soon!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like what? Lets forget about the Rs1 version, thats the reason for the R130k pricetag. Lets look at the normal world cup at R110 000. Cannondale Scalpel, Scott Scale 900, Rocky mountain Element 999rsl, Trek Superfly, all at the R100 000 mark.

My apologies Johny,I am talking about Spez as a brand,so many around and I do like them,but it's kind of like years ago when Kona and Trek flooded our market and almost every guy rode one. I just like to ride a brand that not many are on,that's just me,the only 1 criticism I have for Spez is their price otherwise you can fault the product. The magnitude of the the brand speaks for itself.

Like what? Lets forget about the Rs1 version, thats the reason for the R130k pricetag. Lets look at the normal world cup at R110 000. Cannondale Scalpel, Scott Scale 900, Rocky mountain Element 999rsl, Trek Superfly, all at the R100 000 mark.

My apologies Johny,I am talking about Spez as a brand,so many around and I do like them,but it's kind of like years ago when Kona and Trek flooded our market and almost every guy rode one. I just like to ride a brand that not many are on,that's just me,the only 1 criticism I have for Spez is their price otherwise you can fault the product. The magnitude of the the brand speaks for itself.

Allready a big oil leak at the front.

That was just you trying to piss on the battery and missing the target

I have been involved in te cycle industry for the past 26 years ,14 if those so heavily that I have not had leave longer than a week in those 14 years, it's a hard industry like many others and has issued like many others.

The "flavor of the month" brands have always been around.

It started way back with Peugeot, Alpina, Zini ,Mongoose, GT ,Trek, Giant, GT again ,Raleigh, Merida........ And the trend never ends ,it just goes on and on, that if why more old school guys are going for niche and boutique brands and bikes .

I have been involved in te cycle industry for the past 26 years ,14 if those so heavily that I have not had leave longer than a week in those 14 years, it's a hard industry like many others and has issued like many others.

It started way back with Peugeot, Alpina, Zini ,Mongoose, GT ,Trek, Giant, GT again ,Raleigh, Merida........ And the trend never ends ,it just goes on and on, that if why more old school guys are going for niche and boutique brands and bikes .

Yea true that,that's kinda how I feel,ride something not many are on

And how many of these bikes are bought on loans? Know of a Specialized shop that had to order even more stock for this year alone cause the bikes are flying due to the new loan company ( http://www.bikelife.co.za/ ) on the market. Hard to believe that anyone can buy bikes like these cash. Even a 30k - 50k bike cash is a hard reach.

You should be paying attention to that nice instructor.

Reminds me when I bought my first Cannondale.Took it in to AVH to brag.Did I hit flak.An American bike aaaand Alu...I was shunned.Its all relative I suppose

Looks nice, enjoy

Thanks man. Been waiting forever for Spez South Africa to bring in the cambe Evo Edited by Johny Bravo

Thanks man. Been waiting forever for Spez South Africa to bring in the cambe Evo

It's still a 29er.

Thats how I like em :whistling:

They haven't jumped not 650b band wagon yet for the camber,works well with the 29er setup,maybe next year.