Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

such a cynic. But yes, I have promised envious friends that if I get tired of him they can have my spot in the tent.

Your first SANI is amazing. You will spend HOURS reading and talking about Day 2. Then the evening of Day 2, when you've done it, you simply can't believe it!

Well done Lau.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I've entered the adventure and would like to swop my entry for a race entry.

Anyone interested to swop their' race entry for mine can contact me on 0828226787

Or markandre10@gmail.com

KR,

Mark.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I right in saying that today is d-day for the peeps on the waiting list? Are they allocating the open spots in the Trail to those that entered last week today? Think I heard something to that effect. I have a couple of mates hoping to get in.

Good luck to all!

Received my confirmation on the 25th July, 2014

"Thank you for your payment. If you have just made full team payment then you have been successful in gaining an entry into Nedbank Sani2c Race 2015 to be held on 14 - 16 May 2015"

Then log onto the link they sent and you for the entry, you will see you are confirmed

Received my confirmation on the 25th July, 2014

"Thank you for your payment. If you have just made full team payment then you have been successful in gaining an entry into Nedbank Sani2c Race 2015 to be held on 14 - 16 May 2015"

Then log onto the link they sent and you for the entry, you will see you are confirmed

We are referring to the public entries which only opened on 12 August.

We are referring to the public entries which only opened on 12 August.

Maybe he is just rubbing it in.... :ph34r:

Good luck, 2 years ago we got in on a public entry so in theory it's possible and not just a rumour...

Maybe he is just rubbing it in.... :ph34r:

Good luck, 2 years ago we got in on a public entry so in theory it's possible and not just a rumour...

Thanks Sku - I was starting to think its like the Loch Ness Monster. If he is rubbing it in, I will let down his tyres on day 2 if I get an entry.

Archived