another intentional HIT & RUN (non-cyclin

slowpoke

Intentional HIT AND RUN...

Awaiting details from my boss' date=' he was rammed last night after talking to a cager?
I?m pushing for details, sounds like attempted murder, as he rammed my boss at the next traffic light, straight from behind.

I?ll keep you posted, sounds like he wants ?visits? conducted?
If there are traceable details in his email I?m waiting for it WILL be out of our hands where that end up.

Bike is writeoff as I understand, He is fine, just bruised.[/quote']

drivers are getting more and more out of hand, and if motorbikes get taken out by a car, what chance do us cyclists stand?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

full details now available:

The details as follows:

I was driving in the right hand lane on the N1 north on Monday evening 10 March 2008 when something told me "look in your mirror NOW!!" A guy with a dark colored bakkie (Corsa I think) almost drove right over me. If I didn't swerve left immediately I wouldn't be typing this message...

I then followed him and took his registrations number: LEN007GP. He turned off at Allandale and I decided to follow him and give him a piece of my mind as well. We argued at the Allandale traffic light where he told me: "you f..ing bikers must look out for me when I'm coming on". I replied by hitting (taped it really hard) his mirror and said that if I didn't look in my mirror you would have killed me. People started hooting so I drove on in Allandale toward Kayalami to make a turn in the side road to get back onto the highway. Before I got to the traffic light he ran me over from behind and drove off!!

Opened a case at the police. Spoke to them earlier today - they filed it under the incorrect surname (used the person's surname who took down the statement instead of mine) and they already closed the case. I then through my toys and managed to get it reopened under the correct surname only to be phoned 30 minutes later and be informed that the case is closed as no one died or got seriously injured. I then phoned the officer in charge and explained the situation AGAIN. He said they would open a dossier. Let's see what happens...

The owner of the vehicle who struck me is:

F Hiliman
29 Sylva Ave
Heuwel Oord
ID 751224 515 9089

Indian or colored guy - not sure. Arrogant like hell.

Please wave to him when you see him and give him my regards.

PS - I'm meeting a lawyer tomorrow - he will not get away with it...

WTF is wrong with the cops? they won't search for missing kids, they won't do anything about attempted murder because it was only attempted and not succesful... for F's sake is this what Jacob Zuma is doing to our country?????? are we going to let him?????

Spoke to CoetzeeW (my Boss) today' date=' he got some police head dude to tell him to open a dosier, though they still close this.

Couple of thoughts arise...
1: If 1 man like this can close cases against himself (if he is doing this), what type of contacts does he have?
2: What is this dude capable of?
3: Why do the cops not persue him? Are they afraid? [/quote']

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? they keep closing this case even though it is BLATANT attempted murder!

F. Hilliman is definately not an indian name ---- and indian guys are really sweet and nice ! ps -- and handsome !!!!

Wink

The owner of the vehicle who struck me is:

F Hiliman
29 Sylva Ave
Heuwel Oord
ID 751224 515 9089

Indian or colored guy - not sure. Arrogant like hell.

as long as you're going by car - anyone on 2 wheels needs to be verycareful anywhere near this @rseh0les area

a check ont he ID gave:

ID number 751224 5159089 as:
Shalendra Huluman
Crn 29 Silwer Eike Avenue and Rooshout
Heuweloord
Centurion

so unfortunately it is an indian. please note the lower case "i" - there is no way that this #$%^&* should be confused with being Indian (upper case "I")

Does not really matter if he is an eskimo ! We will definitly cycle past his house one night anyway .

Do you want his phone number it is 012 - 6568545.

How about all start phoning him?

Do you want his phone number it is 012 - 6568545.

How about all start phoning him?

What about a man 2 man classified?