another intentional HIT & RUN (non-cyclin

slowpoke

I understand how you feel IDrive - this is about the most extreme thread I've seen in 18 months on the Hub, & I'm just waiting for it to pass so we can go back to discussing handlebar tape & the like again.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm suggesting is that it would be more constructive if we got both sides of the story.

As for 'slowpoke' I've no idea who you are' date=' but I'm sooo happy I don't have to wake up with you every morning!

If this is what The Hub is all about, then its not the place for me.
[/quote']

Bye bye! Don't slam the door on the way out!LOL

All I'm suggesting is that it would be more constructive if we got both sides of the story.

As for 'slowpoke' I've no idea who you are' date=' but I'm sooo happy I don't have to wake up with you every morning!

If this is what The Hub is all about, then its not the place for me.
[/quote']

EISH!!!!!  After the oke knocks down a biker you still want to hear his side of the story??  Dude, you're slightly off course!!!!!!!!  Would you have the right to drive me of my bike, even after I've ripped off your car mirror?

idrive, i am normally a VERY relaxed person, but attempted murder is NOT acceptable and to keep getting hte docket closed is highly suspect. said docket has now been closed about 4 times. very very suspect, and that speaks volumes.

and i can say i'm glad that i don't have to wake up next to someone who condones attempted murder etc.

My friend at Carte Blance say that they are always looking for stories like this . If indeed it is true that the case has been closed 4 times aleady then our corrupt govermunt officials are doing their jobs again . BUT the story must come from the source !

said docket has now been closed about 4 times

Doesn't anyone on this forum have contacts in the ICD that can look into what seems like a fairly clear cut case of police corruption?

Slowpoke - I do not condone attempted murder. If you have the ability to read and the intelligence to understand what I wrote you will see that I initially suggested one should get both sides of the story before embarking on a vigilante mission.

Did you know the alleged agressor can now lay a charge of harassment against those who've phoned him. I'm not saying the story isn't true, but ..... there's always two sides to a story.

And yes, I have been a victim of a road accident where the guilty party got off scot free. I spent 3 weeks in ICU with a brain injury and it took 4 months to learn to ride again!

Unlike you ......... I sincerely hope it never happens to you.

EWEP, with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever!

idrive2008-03-20 04:56:42

idrive - one thing al the newbies on the hub must learn - we stick together as a family.

If you are in Capetown, Joburg or even afghanistan!!!!

If no one else wants to stand up to this kind of treatment in our country then we will, together, even it is just in a little way.....

And if I were this bloke and recieved phone calls all hours of the day, after something like that, surely I will start to rethink my actions.

If I were the victim, I would have appreciate the interest of my fellow hubberstaking in me.

And to say "EWEP, with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever" maybe it is then better staying off the road / bike from all cyclist, cause I believe we all feel strong about motorists carrying on like they do and think they can get away with it!!!

My 2 cents worth, and if this place is not for you, please feel free to leave. No one forces you to belong to this forum.

BUT......

If you answer to posts, you must be ready to handle all critic, good or bad!!!
Rookie1012008-03-20 05:03:06

I agree with you idrive. If anything, the actions of the people on this thread will put any legal grounds the victim has against the perpetrator in jeopardy.

idrive - one thing al the newbies on the hub must learn - we stick together as a family.

If you are in Capetown' date=' Joburg or even afghanistan!!!!

If no one else wants to stand up to this kind of treatment in our country then we will, together, even it is just in a little way.....

And if I were this bloke and recieved phone calls all hours of the day, after something like that, surely I will start to rethink my actions.

If I were the victim, I would have appreciate the interest of my fellow hubbers they are taking in me.

And to say "EWEP, with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever" maybe it is then better staying off the road / bike from all cyclist cause I believe we all feel strong about motorists carrying like they do and think they can get away with it!!!

My 2 cents forth, and if this place is not for you, please feel free to leave. No one forces you to belong to this forum.

BUT......

If you answer to posts you must be ready to handle all critic, good or bad!!!
[/quote']

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

markStockton2008-03-20 04:56:08

idrive....the are times when issues are cut and dry...black or white. The politically correct attitude of ..."oooh we must first get both sides of the story and consider if he had an awkward childhood" is one of the notions that has put this country into a tailspin already. Murderers, rapists and all the dregs of society are given the notion that they have rights despite the fact that their actions deprive others of theirs....as humans we have lost the right to such lofty ideals and unimpeachable ethics....just look around you, it's a f*cking jungle out there mate.

EWEP' date=' with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever!

[/quote']

idrive, you are WAY out of line ok!!!  I was hit by a woman 2 weeks ago, her fault.  My ONLY words to her were "How could you not have seen me?".  I didn't try to beat her, I didn't even SWEAR at her, but you insinuate that I am this hiper aggresive cyclist.  Maybe you should get your facts straight!!!

Secondly, I have been on the hub for YEARS, not only 2 months!!!  I have  more hubbers as friends (not only online) than I have "other friends".  ALL of those guys will tell you that I'm one of the poor sods that always gives a "Smile and wave boys, smile and wave" at people trying to ride over us cyclists!  I'm also one of the poor sods who always STOP at red lights!  So yes, maybe you shouldn't ride with me, I might just be a nice guy!!!!!

Lastly.  You make a statement that "EWEP, with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever!".  I really hope we don't meet!!!!  I was making a statement, giving an example, but CLEARLY your word is law (the prophecy according to idrive).  So I humbly appologise for DARING to question your views!!!!!  I will from now on not post, JUST IN CASE I offend your highly strung sense of rigthousness (sp????)

Ewep - please do not that this ignorant bloke get to you....

As I have learnd through the hub you have only been considerate to others and help where possible....

He is looking for attention and cannot get it at home now he is looking for it at wrong places!!!!Angry

idrive - now leave the hubbers alone and go bugger up somebody elses day.

Get yourself a car and go mess up the engine if you want to mess up somethingAngry

Ewep - please do not that this ignorant bloke get to you....

As I have learnd through the hub you have only been considerate to others and help where possible....

Thanks Rookie!!!!!  My gat in 'n krul geruk vir die ou.  I pulled my bum into a little knot for vis oke!  All those that know me knows that I've never had any problems on the road (spidey taught me well, "smile and wave boys").  THen being told that my attitude sux and he/she hopes they never have to ride with me just makes me CROSS!

EWEP' date=' with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever!

[/quote']

idrive, you are WAY out of line ok!!!  I was hit by a woman 2 weeks ago, her fault.  My ONLY words to her were "How could you not have seen me?".  I didn't try to beat her, I didn't even SWEAR at her, but you insinuate that I am this hiper aggresive cyclist.  Maybe you should get your facts straight!!!

Secondly, I have been on the hub for YEARS, not only 2 months!!!  I have  more hubbers as friends (not only online) than I have "other friends".  ALL of those guys will tell you that I'm one of the poor sods that always gives a "Smile and wave boys, smile and wave" at people trying to ride over us cyclists!  I'm also one of the poor sods who always STOP at red lights!  So yes, maybe you shouldn't ride with me, I might just be a nice guy!!!!!

Lastly.  You make a statement that "EWEP, with your bad attitude I hope I'm never riding on road anywhere near you ...... ever!".  I really hope we don't meet!!!!  I was making a statement, giving an example, but CLEARLY your word is law (the prophecy according to idrive).  So I humbly appologise for DARING to question your views!!!!!  I will from now on not post, JUST IN CASE I offend your highly strung sense of rigthousness (sp????)

Don't talk **** EWEP. I have ridden with you more than enough times to know that you are the most aggresive red light hopping cyclist amongst all of us. I also heard through the grapevine that you were the one who rode into that lady and then slapped her around a few times which is why the garage security arrived on the scene so quickly.