Worlds 2014 Hafjell

Headshot

Our Master's world champs or at least the Cape ones are there and busy getting to know the course.

Would be good to get some updates on The Hub. Nigel???

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I could see on the entry list, it's only Myles (with a freshly cracked scaphoid :cursing: ), Chris Nixon and Rika Olivier in the ladies... No sign of Nigel?????....

Rika top seed in the W40-44, Chris 4th in the M45-49 (must have had some issue?), my brother Eric top seed in the M55-59.......... Looking good for tomorrow

Nope! I defaulted. I chose a 3 week holiday in Europe with the wife over worlds. And looking at the conditions and spectator turn out I think I made the right choice

Ps also work has shunted me off to upington for 2 weeks and I go home on tues. So would have missed worlds anyway. But am planning for Andorra next year

Nope! I defaulted. I chose a 3 week holiday in Europe with the wife over worlds. And looking at the conditions and spectator turn out I think I made the right choice

I agree fully with you, especially about the crap weather..... When you think about the weather we had last year at PMB....... night and day!!!

And apparently it was very disorganized, my brother did not even have the times of the seeding runs long after. Same for the final runs.....I had to give him the times that I saw on the live timing page (at least that worked ok) by whatsap!!!!!

Did Mr Kelsey injure himself in practice?

I see Rika says that she had an off in an especially muddy corner otherwise a good run and faster than quali.

TV TIMES for Worlds this week!!!

TUESDAY!

18:00 - 19:50 SS7 Uci Mountain Bike & Trial World Championships Cross-Country Eliminator Women/men Elite

Saturday

20:00 - 22:00 SS6 Uci Mountain Bike & Trial World Championships Cross Country Olympic Men Elite

22:00 - 00:00 SS6 Uci Mountain Bike & Trial World Championships Cross-Country Olympic Women Elite

Sunday

12:00 - 13:30 SS8 Uci Mountain Bike & Trial World Championships Downhill Women Elite

13:30 - 16:00 SS8 Uci Mountain Bike & Trial World Championships Downhill Men Elite

cleardot.gif

Edited by nigelhicks