Tri Rock half in Cradle

IceCreamMan

The press release says the road will be tarred by race day. It is a bit of a deal breaker!

Coming from the organizer of Challenge Cape Town......will believe it when I see it-get the Cyclocross Tri Bike Ready

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, due to circumstances i would not be able to take part in this event anymore. if anyone is looking for a entry (i still paid R1300) please contact me

Entery sold

• 3 weeks later...

would love to enter, but 2k is a bit much. just blew 1.2k on midlands and i'm supposed to be racing for charity. 

Is this event still taking place on 15th Feb 2015?

Thanks

My understanding is that it is.... and that the tarring of the road out of heia is starting

My understanding is that it is.... and that the tarring of the road out of heia is starting

I was wondering how they were going to get all those skinny bikes out of the venue onto the road

How much does Iron Man 70.3 cost?

Even midlands ultra is only R1100 including day fee if you not TSA registered. Sure IM is a great event but I'm gonna have to start seriously picking my races if I pay IM type fees. But then again I'm sure there are those out there that dont have restricted budgets.

Even midlands ultra is only R1100 including day fee if you not TSA registered. Sure IM is a great event but I'm gonna have to start seriously picking my races if I pay IM type fees. But then again I'm sure there are those out there that dont have restricted budgets.

I do agree with you - I was asking because I didnt know.

I do think the price is a little high - mainly because its the first event here in JHB.

Buffelspoort ultra on the 8th Feb is R900. Big difference!

Unless you got the early bird entry fee at R1300, then it's about evens out once you consider travel costs.

I agree it's expensive, but I think I was sold on not having to fork out travelling and accommodation costs together with having to take annual leave.

It's so convenient being able to participate in this type of event, just up the road.

Archived