Jobs available in Dubai bike shop.

Spoke101

Hi Guys,

A friend who is currently working over in Dubai has let me know that they are looking for retail sales staff.

It is an extremely fast passed environment and probably one of the busiest bike shops in the world as they sold 31 bikes yesterday and these are not your average cheapies.

PM me for more details.

Edited by Spoke101

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that salary is AED based amount,

G

Hi Guys,

A friend who is currently working over in Dubai has let me know that they are looking for retail sales staff.

It is an extremely fast passed environment and probably one of the busiest bike shops in the world as they sold 31 bikes yesterday and these are not your average cheapies.

PM me for more details.

Edited by awesme

I assume that salary is AED based amount, if yes then damm thats a good package.

G

Nope

Edited by Spoke101

hmmm, ok

A secretary/PA is able to earn 15K/month.

Maybe something then for a youngster looking at moving off to the big world out of SA with no qualifications. Use this as a stepping point somewhere else.

G

Edited by awesme

hmmm, ok.

Maybe something then for a youngster looking at moving off to the big world out of SA with no qualifications. Use this as a stepping point somewhere else.

G

Yip. That's what I gathered.

That salary here is good but over there the cost of living is in a different league.

Edited by Spoke101

hmmm, ok

then it's actually VERY low. A secretary/PA is able to earn 15K/month.

G

unless there's comms involved.....

Silly question but who rides bikes in Dubai? Or is it a export/duty free type environment?

don't think its too silly - was wondering the same thing.... :whistling:

don't think its too silly - was wondering the same thing.... :whistling:

Silly question but who rides bikes in Dubai? Or is it a export/duty free type environment?

Wife and myself have some friends over there...teachers nogals. The guy reckons there is quite a big Triathlon scene over there....even a dedicated cycling road only for people on roadbikes.

Who knew :wacko:

One of our club member been working in Dhoha for the past 2 years.

He regularly takes part in road events .....

Edited by Slow_one

You will be surprised at the guys that side, I sold my giant to a guy that took it to Afghanistan (he is a hubber cant remember his name)

when I was in Dubai I went to the BH Store in the Dubai Outlet mall some fancy good and prices were decent but too much hassle to bring to CT.

Wife and myself have some friends over there...teachers nogals. The guy reckons there is quite a big Triathlon scene over there....even a dedicated cycling road only for people on roadbikes.

I have friends who have lived in the ME and are keen cyclists.You do what you have to do to ride

I have friends who have lived in the ME and are keen cyclists.You do what you have to do to ride

I hear you, but according to him they have quite the triathlon / road scene with all the expats. The government knows this and spent millions of durams(spelling???) on infrastructure(the dedicated cycling road I mentioned). They really get looked after

According to one of the fitters at the cycle lab megastore, who worked there for a while, he said that one of the shaiks' sons is quite into cycling, and he had his dad/uncle whatever build him that track.. He also echoed the sentiments that cycling is very big over there.

My opinion, seeing as there is a lot of desert, could be one of the biggest fat bike markets :)