Winner Announced! Nam Champ Jersey Competition

Craven

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craven - I waited at work all night' date=' still no answer........Confused, who is the winner?

[/quote']

I read in the New York Times today that Mud Dee won the competition and was hired by Versage as their new chief-designer.

sorry casci, but you must accept his genius!

Craven - I waited at work all night' date=' still no answer........Confused, who is the winner? [/quote']

I read in the New York Times today that Mud Dee won the competition and was hired by Versage as their new chief-designer.

Thats Versace..

Craven - I waited at work all night' date=' still no answer........Confused, who is the winner? [/quote']

Thats Versace..

so I hope the right one hired you LOL

hey, stop the mocking! in my country the ordinary person pronounces it "wersatsche" so my attempt wasn't to bad Stern%20Smile

And the winner is:

Mampara

The NCF decided on it last night and as long as the UCI has no problems with it (you never know with those people) the jersey should be made within the next while.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL! I think this was a great success as there were a lot of brilliant designs and ideas. I knew that I could count on you Smile

Mampara would you please PM me your details so that I can send you your prize!

20080318_012950_nam_09.jpg

I think thats is how you pronounce it....I know...my gf's got a versace handbag that costs more then my bike...kots.

Cool, thanks craven, that was fun we need to do stuff like that more often!!!!

Hard luck Mud dee, well done Mampara!!ClapClapClapClapClap

I think thats is how you pronounce it....I know...my gf's got a versace handbag that costs more then my bike...kots.

how much does your "girlfriend" cost?