Winner Announced! Nam Champ Jersey Competition

Craven

The only problem with Cherry winning the kit is what will she do with it?!

Having her riding around with Namibiam Champ kit, would just be wrong in so many ways!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add.

You only have to design a jersey' date=' but the prize is a complete set of normal TeamFidiBC.com cycling kit (bibs, shirt, gloves, socks).
[/quote']

Embarrassed  Sorry, just saw it's NORMAL FidiBC.com kit, not the Nam champ.  Phew, national crises averted

Anyway, I also like the third design.  The national champ jersey really should be white with the colour bands.  Nice and classic.

Its not about the prize, this is what I enjoy doing for a living!Big%20smile

Mr Craven can be glad he is such a nice guy, and that he treated me quite well at the All African champs in Maurice!Wink

Its quite hard to be very creative when the UCI stipulates so many rules and regulations!!!

I think the prize must go to the person who has tried the hardest!

Spoken like a true Champion!

While we are at it, Cherry, what exactly do you do for a living? I'm asking because I am obviously out of the loop with the Red Rocket thing..

Cherry you work at Red Rocket? Do you know, Richard Nielson (i think), are you in design?????I work for an agency in bryanston, we work with you guys on some stuff......small world (if it is the same company im thinking about)

My company name is Red Rocket Graphic Design and Sport. I mostly design sports clothing and do company portifolios. So it is just me... HAHAH... I'm the BOSS!

Seeing that I dont win prize money anymore...!

Mud Dee... You definately WIN!!!

oh, you are the one everyone warns me about, apparently redheads are so vicious, i hear they eat there first born (as far as BigBen is concerned)!LOLLOLLOL

Heck i'll give it a bash, probably the only time i could ever compete against you cherryLOLLOLLOL

Rabobie... ons is  vicious, ons eet nie net ons first borns op nie maar ook die PA... ek laat geen evidence agter nie!!!Dead

Plain and simple

http://www.vukileprops.co.za/pics/nam_01.jpg

http://www.vukileprops.co.za/pics/nam_02.jpg

Para, take the Team FIDIBC off the cuff of the sleeve and try to fit it in the same orientation as the stripes on the sleeve.

Para' date=' take the Team FIDIBC off the cuff of the sleeve and try to fit it in the same orientation as the stripes on the sleeve. [/quote']

I thought about it but isn't that space, and basically those colours and direction of line, reserved for the Nam champion?

Like this.

http://www.vukileprops.co.za/pics/nam_03.jpg