Rand Water Race for Victory

bmw1za

How difficult is it for them to get it right first time.

According to PPA I have a 25.22 seeding index and they only took into account my Fast One and Argus Race

According to Racetec I have a 127.85 seeding index but they only have a mtb race on the list. So what happened to my 94.7 (2h50), fast one (2h37), R4S (3h06) and Argus (3h18) results that show on their system but dont get used for seeding!

Definitely going to query this.

I agree Hennie...ek sou dit OOK query as ek jy was!!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I spoke to Daleen, who directed me to Jill, who is going to give me a list of the events they used for seeding. It sounds like they use only a few specific events for your seeding so if you haven't done the ones they use you don't get seeded. A,B,C and D are full so I can't be moved up to them. Sounds like EL is the highest starting group I can get in to which is the un-seeded group. Not happy

That's weird that they only use certain races / seedings for this race...Hennie VR also has the same issue...they should use ALL racetec timed races??

That's weird that they only use certain races / seedings for this race...Hennie VR also has the same issue...they should use ALL racetec timed races??

There, fixed it

Racetec or Championchip??

RACETEC and the CSA officials have stressed that it is imperative that all racing cyclists must wear their own personal timing chips( this includes the Professional cyclists at the front of the event). The ruling No Chip, No Prize , No time will strictly be enforced.

For Sundays race?

They should use both timing companies, for this race and all other races.

The problem lies with results not being shared between timing companies, event organisers and CSA.

At the end of the day, cyclists are the ones losing out.

So its racetec on Sunday then

It's a racetec timed event.

Sorry, I responded to your reply as if it was following on the conversation.

There, fixed it

I can't understand it. Especially when they did the same thing last year and received negative publicity for it:

http://www.bicycling.co.za/event/rand-water-race-for-victory-2013/

They should use both timing companies, for this race and all other races.

The problem lies with results not being shared between timing companies, event organisers and CSA.

At the end of the day, cyclists are the ones losing out.

+1...agree

Anybody got a race no available pls? Ary is at Cycle Lab.. At Late entry, they say no space in A to E.. seeding from F only (He is A Bunch Indexed).

They will Seed him A or B on substitution Only

Archived