Bike service Cape Town CBD

ibruegge

Did i miss bowmans closing down, when did that happen?

bout 2 months after argus by way of guestimate and the stone last time i popped in there. Shame, i felt bad for them. it was a slow gurgling death.. but that's also assuming they didn't just move shop. Again.

Edited by Capricorn

• 2 months later...

I've been dealing with Action Cycling for the past two years and always rated their service up until an hour ago - Marco's last words to me today: "Get the f#ck out of my shop and never come back" - That after I paid him R1,200 for a fork and headset service last week!!!

Sure Marco, I will do that and yes I will never be back.  Just last week I still recommended someone to go there - Guess what, I will not be doing that anymore.

I've been dealing with Action Cycling for the past two years and always rated their service up until an hour ago - Marco's last words to me today: "Get the f#ck out of my shop and never come back" - That after I paid him R1,200 for a fork and headset service last week!!!

Sure Marco, I will do that and yes I will never be back. Just last week I still recommended someone to go there - Guess what, I will not be doing that anymore.

Yo, as per your other rant thread, please give some more info on what happened as Marco does not react like this for no reason

Kurt from magnet apparently is good, but on road bikes not sure on MTB.

I also heard that rafeeq is good

Edited by Malpiet

• 5 years later...

Town: Action

Semi Town (woodstock): Stoke

Southern Burbs (constantia): Epic Bike Shop

Even southier: Trail n Tar

Since this is the post that comes up when I type "service cape town", anyone has recommandations for the northern subs ? I've tried quite a few and so far never really been convinced (feels like I always have to go twice to get problems sorted...until the next problem....

Need my road bike to be looked at for a weird chtong in the head when standing on the left pedal (head bearing ??) and some play in my rear wheel (wheel bearings?) ...