Meals on wheels 2014

bmw1za

Last year the field was small and the wind was blowing...nowhere to hide. Route is out and back with a little climb near the finish.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/events/event/1378-meals-on-wheels-road-race/

Entries are only R140 (for a good cause)...and we normally get some sort of a goodie bag...and some years even a free t-shirt.

Free coffee and muffin before we start...always a pleasure.

We use it as a training day and not for seeding...still good for the legs and a nice day out.

People involved are always a pleasure to deal with...normally a fun day.

Entries are only R140 (for a good cause)...and we normally get some sort of a goodie bag...and some years even a free t-shirt.

We use it as a training day and not for seeding...still good for the legs and a nice day out.

SOLD !!! I'm Keen

SOLD !!! I'm Keen

Great see you there... :thumbup:  will just have a safe training ride on that day and take some tinned food for the elderly and needy...starts @ 7h30 so should be a nice early finish...as "jcza" mentioned there is normally some wind which makes it interesting and the route is partially the same as R4V (the road passing Suikerbos Reserve)...normally a nice relaxed day out on the bike.

Last year it was a great race til the turnaround....horrible headwind all the way home...pity it's the same day as urban assault

• 2 weeks later...

Same day as the Amashova unfortunately... really a shame as I would have surely supported this race. All proceeds go for a worthy cause

Sounds like a good race and it is indeed for a wonderful cause.

This will be my first attempt at it and I have no doubt it will be a suffer fest chasing/joining the juniors in the break  :thumbup:

stupid question, does one collect at cycle lab in fourways?

Only at Cyclelab Boksburg on Friday 12-6PM or venue on race day.

Archived