All the little shredders

Stretch

My little guy just took to two wheels - he loves his little strider and now he's learning to ride a 50cc (with dad running right behind). He's turning 3 in feb next year...

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/RedLadder/10799808_10152803579315891_605964182_n.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/RedLadder/10288801_656062581130992_1931563854001986004_n.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My little guy just took to two wheels - he loves his little strider and now he's learning to ride a 50cc (with dad running right behind). He's turning 3 in feb next year...

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/RedLadder/10799808_10152803579315891_605964182_n.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/RedLadder/10288801_656062581130992_1931563854001986004_n.jpg

he's quite big for an almost 3 year old... Awesome to see. 

How long has he been on the Strider?

Thanks Mayhem, I'm really proud of him and love to see the pure bliss he experiences every time he rides!

He's been on it since the beginning of the year, and has ridden it just about every day. He's gone around the whole of Germiston BMX track on it, even down the start ramp :)

His mom cringes and I smile, as your video said rather let him flourish than hold him back. These balance bikes are something else with development for kids, strengthens core and teaches balance of course.

Highly recommended for xmas gifts this year LoL

Thanks Mayhem, I'm really proud of him and love to see the pure bliss he experiences every time he rides!

He's been on it since the beginning of the year, and has ridden it just about every day. He's gone around the whole of Germiston BMX track on it, even down the start ramp :)

His mom cringes and I smile, as your video said rather let him flourish than hold him back. These balance bikes are something else with development for kids, strengthens core and teaches balance of course.

Highly recommended for xmas gifts this year LoL

Awesome. Mines had his for about a month or 2. Loves it.

This thread makes me sad. Cause there are literally 12 year old girls with more balls than me.  :wacko:

i would expect anyone living in BC would have monstrous balls...so dont feel bad

Awesome skills. Am I the only one that thinks that some of these kids need a haircut? 

Haha mine would be one of them, hey its the only time he can grow his hair before he gets stuffed into the system of left brain thinking only... :)

Awesome. Mines had his for about a month or 2. Loves it.

How old is he? Are there any Strider events in CPT? Up in Gauteng the little ones race the BMX calendar, and do the last two straights of the BMX tracks, really cool to see them go!

How old is he? Are there any Strider events in CPT? Up in Gauteng the little ones race the BMX calendar, and do the last two straights of the BMX tracks, really cool to see them go!

WHAT!?

No - there aren't, as far as I know. He's 2 years 5 months old at the moment... 

That would be AWESOME. But now that my bike is back in commission, I'm going to be taking him to the lower tokai region, and also see if he can handle the Pump Track we have down here. 

Guest Omega Man

WHAT!?

No - there aren't, as far as I know. He's 2 years 5 months old at the moment... 

That would be AWESOME. But now that my bike is back in commission, I'm going to be taking him to the lower tokai region, and also see if he can handle the Pump Track we have down here. 

There's a pump track there? There's a little one at jonkers.

Guest Omega Man

No, not at tokai... The Sun Valley one. Nixon / Inigo's baby. 

Ah. yeah nice. Thought I'd been out of the country too long

I know Chris Van Der Merwe was looking for someone to promote Strider Racing down in Cape Town. Its really something great, they have 2,3,4 and 5 year old classes, and run the little ones races after the big kids heats. Everyone gets a medal too. I just like how Chris is all for BMX and promoting it. Lets face it, the best riders have had some BMX in their careers.

From what I hear Cape Town BMX racing scene isn't too big currently?

I know Chris Van Der Merwe was looking for someone to promote Strider Racing down in Cape Town. Its really something great, they have 2,3,4 and 5 year old classes, and run the little ones races after the big kids heats. Everyone gets a medal too. I just like how Chris is all for BMX and promoting it. Lets face it, the best riders have had some BMX in their careers.

From what I hear Cape Town BMX racing scene isn't too big currently?

It's tiny... Maybe he should chat to Chris Nixon?

Archived