Rave for Sportsworld.co.za

Popit

I was browsing the classifieds last week and saw a Specialized saddle at an unbelievable price .

I saw the seller was a retailer called SportsWorld , so logged on to their site to see what else they had .

I ended up buying the saddle and a Torque Wrench set . This was Thursday last week .

I had a query with not being able to see my order .

Sent them a message and within 30 minutes had a reply from Dennis .

8h30 this morning my parcel was delivered ........

Awesome service and great prices .

I will definitely use them again .

Well done and thanksĀ 

Also had great service. They even included a free pair of socks after we couldn`t use the Post Office and couriers collected a day late.

Will buy more stuff from them, good value products, quick replies and proper communication.

Have also only received good service from them! And have received quick responses on all queries raised with them

+1 I have had awesome service from Dennis. I bought 1 Gatorskin tyre and he hand delivered the tyre to me at the LBL Crit race in town.

Ordered an Etto helmet from them. Took a day or so to get delivered at my office in JHB. Great service.

Sorry for the mini-jack, but what is the Etto helmet like? I've had my on that helmet from Sportsworld.

Sorry for the mini-jack, but what is the Etto helmet like? I've had my on that helmet from Sportsworld.

Very comfortable and for the price I think it is great.

I found the Etto helmet to be lite and comfortable while sitting snugly without movement. It also has best ventilation of all my helmets while covering more of my head.

Also have the Etto, almost prefer it compared to my First Accent...

Archived