Cyclists nominated for SA Sports Awards

News bot

They will probably award it to another Bafana Bafana player for achieving absolutely nothing. Greg and Daryl Impey where both nominated last year but some how Itumeleng Khune won it :blink:

Be interesting to see the budget of this event vs money spent by the likes of SASCOC and CSA to assist athletes (like to attend overseas races)

They will probably award it to another Bafana Bafana player for achieving absolutely nothing. Greg and Daryl Impey where both nominated last year but some how Itumeleng Khune won it :blink:

Nope Greg wasn't nominated last yr. I still remember we all chucked our toys out the cot, cause he had won the WC. I understand it runs from sept-aug each yr.

Nope Greg wasn't nominated last yr. I still remember we all chucked our toys out the cot, cause he had won the WC. I understand it runs from sept-aug each yr.

Wasn't that the issue that his WC achievement fell just outside of the window, but it's good for this year's award? Apologies if that is what you're saying!

He is nominated because he won world champs. He even posted his Mandela decals saying it was because of this

Edit...link below

Edited by Stretch

Wasn't that the issue that his WC achievement fell just outside of the window, but it's good for this year's award? Apologies if that is what you're saying!

Yip and none of us knew it fell out of the window.... until erm the other day lol