2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Anyone know what time Martin is set to start.. I saw a start list somewhere, but can't remember where. I Know danny T Is set to go first. And I know from 4:30 I'll be glued to the TV.. will have to juggle the DH streaming and TV viewing very carefully today.

Edit, found it again... http://www.pelotonwatch.com/calendar/2015/worldtour/tourdefrance/stage1_start_order.html

Gen , you are a lifesaver , need to manage watching and riding very carefully today.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As if it was going to happen any other way.

Astana have confirmed that they're starting with Boom.

As you were...

As if it was going to happen any other way.

Astana have confirmed that they're starting with Boom.

As you were...

Very difficult to call what all these things really mean. I'll admit that I don't know enough about the subject matter but the teams position doesn't immediately come across as unreasonable when reading the article. It's a huge call to withdraw the rider without replacement when you're on the doorstep of what you've worked towards all year. Particularly if the rider is supposedly "proven" to be in good health.

If Boom is unwell he shouldn't leave it up to the team. And while the UCI and MPCC can't even agree on whether it's bad for the rider to race with lower cortisol levels, very difficult not to go with the team doctor' opinion.

The only issue here is the ethical call to go against what you agreed when you signed up to the MPCC. But then they've been proven wrong on exactly the same issue in the past. Doesn't surprise me that someone would disregard them if their doctors' opinions are not quite beyond question and doubts.

I swear Gerald De Kock has been drinking.. no races last yr every thing happened yesterday ha ha ha[emoji85]

Tick tock tick tock.. soon we'll see Danny T on the road.. I will be cheering him.

Jis seeing some of the footage from last yr.. I still reckon that stage where Tony Martin won was one of the best I have seen.. solo for so long. . Loved it.

I swear Gerald De Kock has been drinking.. no races last yr every thing happened yesterday ha ha ha[emoji85]

Between him and then Owen Hannie asking a Sky employee for their Tour prediction... #fail.

Archived