2015 Tour de France

Frosty

Nice one Majka, great ride[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Second that. Tinkoff [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the yellow jersey group has anyone attacked froome from those who have real chances to ride to paris in yellow?

Can some one tell me what today, and tomorrows aculmative accent is?

I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone?

And the yellow jersey group has anyone attacked froome from those who have real chances to ride to paris in yellow?

Mollema did.. and stayed away.. Gallopin tried but Thomas chased him down (those 2 only seperated by 1sec on GC)

Mollema did.. and stayed away.. Gallopin tried but Thomas chased him down (those 2 only seperated by 1sec on GC)

Thanks for the update. So in all counts Froome is still intact.

Anyone?

Follow Jacques Janse van Rensburg on Strava to get those details.

Yesterday was 2600m

"I didn’t choose this stage but I knew ti was really hard, it’s the Tourmalet, it’s no easy stage and I like this weather. Today I had an opportunity to be in the breakaway. I’m so happy and this victory is for my teammate Ivan Basso, he’s now at home, and also Daniele Bennati, who crashed today. Also my family and my wife, who gives me a lot of power.

"I didn’t come here for the GC, I came here to help Alberto and we have some opportunities. It’s still a long Tour de France and we have to fight 100 per cent with Alberto."

Majka

GEE CEE

1 Christopher Froome (GBr) Team Sky 41:03:31

2 Tejay Van Garderen (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:02:52

3 Nairo Quintana (Col) Movistar Team 0:03:09

4 Alejandro Valverde (Spa) Movistar Team 0:03:59

5 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky 0:04:03

6 Alberto Contador (Spa) Tinkoff-Saxo 0:04:04

7 Tony Gallopin (Fra) Lotto Soudal 0:04:33

8 Robert Gesink (Ned) Team LottoNL-Jumbo 0:04:35

9 Warren Barguil (Fra) Team Giant-Alpecin 0:06:44

10 Bauke Mollema (Ned) Trek Factory Racing 0:07:05

"I didn’t choose this stage but I knew ti was really hard, it’s the Tourmalet, it’s no easy stage and I like this weather. Today I had an opportunity to be in the breakaway. I’m so happy and this victory is for my teammate Ivan Basso, he’s now at home, and also Daniele Bennati, who crashed today. Also my family and my wife, who gives me a lot of power.

"I didn’t come here for the GC, I came here to help Alberto and we have some opportunities. It’s still a long Tour de France and we have to fight 100 per cent with Alberto."

Majka

Majka earned me as a serious admirer when he remembers everyone who is important. Classic domestique

Majka earned me as a serious admirer when he remembers everyone who is important. Classic domestique

Ja.. he was just as impressive and humble last year.[emoji106]

Time for them to start thinking of building a team around him. It's no secret that Bertie will probably retire end of 2016 and majka is gaining valuable experience.

Ja.. he was just as impressive and humble last year.[emoji106]

Time for them to start thinking of building a team around him. It's no secret that Bertie will probably retire end of 2016 and majka is gaining valuable experience.

Lol experience replaced by youth. That is the cycling game for you now.

Archived