RAVE*** EasyGis

akneethling

I would like to commend the EasyGis team, and Specifically Matthew Walsh in the manner in which they handle a purchase. I ordered a Garmin HRM3 Soft Strap ANT+ heart rate monitor. The product arrived a few days later by Courier. I tested extensively, and found the device to be faulty. I emailed the support team and received a mail back from Matthew. It was a few days later, but he apologized because they were doing the timing for Berg and Bush that weekend. He dispatched a replacement unit immediately. If it was not for the below par service from Aramex, I would have been sorted in 2 days. Eventually, a week later (due to Aramex failings, and not EasyGis) I received my HRM3. Tested and it works fine.

Thanks to the team and Matthew at EasyGis.

I can recommend them for all your GPS needs.

+1

Bought Garmin from them couple of years back. Fantastic service throughout from enquiry until delivery. Can definitely recommend them based on my experience! Well run outfit worth supporting.

• 3 years later...

Thanks Matthew and team.

They held the price on a special for 10 days whilst I was waiting for some money to be paid to me and then had the garmin delivered to me in johannesburg the next day.

Mathew is the bomb with service!

Now if I could only convince him to drop the price on that etrex 30x to replace my stolen one that would be awesome. ( yes I know, its already on special).

Bought a couple of stuff and it was delevered the next day. Fast and prompt service feo the easygis guys and gals.