PE Cyclists Beware - Wire Across Road

MrJacques

shocking.. thanks for sharing- going back to pe for a bit next year and you may have saved me ahead of time

The criminal youth element have been watching to many movies...no concept of the consequences

Eh?....

shocking.. thanks for sharing- going back to pe for a bit next year and you may have saved me ahead of time

:clap:

That's nasty, causing harm and pain on someone probably to rob them. Has anyone been taken out by one of these yet?

Eh?....

The younger generation :P , you know the ones your old aunt always refered to...those who think pain / death is when "The End" comes up on the screen or the battery low warning comes on while playing a computer game or watching a movie.

Basically could be anyone who has no concept of others suffering

That's nasty, causing harm and pain on someone probably to rob them. Has anyone been taken out by one of these yet?

My brother in law has hit 3 of those on his enduro bike in the last 2 years in and around PE - only once has it caught skin (mudguard and handlebars on the other occasions) - he got lucky and it broke on the 3rd one - 2 nice scars on his upper bicep - one on each side.

Strung tight enough and with enough speed, that could easily decapitate you - or cut  something vital. :(

My brother in law has hit 3 of those on his enduro bike in the last 2 years in and around PE - only once has it caught skin (mudguard and handlebars on the other occasions) - he got lucky and it broke on the 3rd one - 2 nice scars on his upper bicep - one on each side.

Strung tight enough and with enough speed, that could easily decapitate you - or cut  something vital. :(

Do you know in what area? Enduro bike as in off-road motorcycle?

Do you know in what area? Enduro bike as in off-road motorcycle?

Not really sure what areas - I can ask if it's important - Enduro bike as in motorbike - yes... :)