Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

Can I come crash the one at Hakahana? :devil:

I might be able to help with the 1st uplift to the top if you want and I can be the lady dummy if you think having a lady do things will make them other riders more confident...

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I come crash the one at Hakahana? [emoji317]

I might be able to help with the 1st uplift to the top if you want and I can be the lady dummy if you think having a lady do things will make them other riders more confident...

I like this idea.. will you help pick me up when I fall down?

Hi Peach, what sort of numbers would you need to host a skills session down in Alberton?

Hi Scott, 4-6 people is good, I will just need to check when I will be free.

would you be keen for Thaba?

When is the next class?

I just need to sort out my next few weekends then I will post another date.

Can I come crash the one at Hakahana? :devil:

I might be able to help with the 1st uplift to the top if you want and I can be the lady dummy if you think having a lady do things will make them other riders more confident...

I've seen a pic of you testing yr new fork and doing the drop off after the wall....mmmm pretty hectic .

I may not be able to do all that Peach will show me, hubby will have a jol there.. but we've taken this opportunity to go up to GP and go ride were I have never ridden before, posted the kids for the weekend and going to stay at Van Gaalens.. nice weekend away, just the two of us. I really can't wait, looking forward to learning what I can and just have a really good time.

Hi Scott, 4-6 people is good, I will just need to check when I will be free.

would you be keen for Thaba?

As long as we not doing drops, as my HT and i need to learn to crawl confidently before we bunjee.

I'm sure we can gather 4-6 people. Myself, maybe Thfc & SuRomano. that leaves 1-3 more. shouldn't be a problem.

Must add though i am really amped about going to hakahana ...I wanna jump I wanna jump...sorry I wanna learn how to land a jump.????

Edited by Thfc

I've seen a pic of you testing yr new fork and doing the drop off after the wall....mmmm pretty hectic .

That is my old fork, it just had a service so felt like new again (it was giving lots of issues last year).

Must add though i am really amped about going to hakahana ...I wanna jump I wanna jump...sorry I wanna learn how to land a jump.

Hakahana is a good place to learn how to jump because the jumps are 'safe' (the wall drop has a palet in now so you can start off real slow at 1st).. here is a vid of me doing it at roll in speed and still clearing it (the gap/palet).. https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=10152949937881276&set=vb.744721275&type=2&theater

(sorry for the fb link but cant post other links at work)

The 1st 2 times I went there I was too scared to try it, many factors freaked me out, but I can say there is actually nothing to be scared about.

SP1 at Hakahana has a veriety of feachers and even smaller 'rock drops' and a steep rock roll and lots of rocky terrain to practice on. I think it is a good place to drain the tips from Peach.

As long as we not doing drops, as my HT and i need to learn to crawl confidently before we bunjee.

I'm sure we can gather 4-6 people. Myself, maybe Thfc & SuRomano. that leaves 1-3 more. shouldn't be a problem.

Hi Scott/Peach if at Thaba i will be keen, depending of the dates of course, but please keep me in mind.

Thx

That is my old fork, it just had a service so felt like new again (it was giving lots of issues last year).

Hakahana is a good place to learn how to jump because the jumps are 'safe' (the wall drop has a palet in now so you can start off real slow at 1st).. here is a vid of me doing it at roll in speed and still clearing it (the gap/palet).. https://www.facebook.com/#!/video.php?v=10152949937881276&set=vb.744721275&type=2&theater

(sorry for the fb link but cant post other links at work)

The 1st 2 times I went there I was too scared to try it, many factors freaked me out, but I can say there is actually nothing to be scared about.

SP1 at Hakahana has a veriety of feachers and even smaller 'rock drops' and a steep rock roll and lots of rocky terrain to practice on. I think it is a good place to drain the tips from Peach.

Damn it always amazes me how easy it looks when someone else is doing it,until its yr turn then it looks like red bull rampage .

Will be first time at hakahana,have wanted to go for ages. But it's bloody far from Al ber ton . At least this way it forces me to make the effort instead of just going to thaba.

Already done a lesson with Chris and he's well skilled and extremely modest. Nice atmosphere at his lessons.

Im in for Thaba

Damn it always amazes me how easy it looks when someone else is doing it,until its yr turn then it looks like red bull rampage .

Will be first time at hakahana,have wanted to go for ages. But it's bloody far from Al ber ton . At least this way it forces me to make the effort instead of just going to thaba.

Already done a lesson with Chris and he's well skilled and extremely modest. Nice atmosphere at his lessons.

So bummed I have to sit this one out!

Chris has gotta let us know when the next one is at this venue (before the 1st Enduro ... hint, hint)

We know he has a personal life and blah, blah .... but this is really important charitable, humanitarian work we're talking about here ...

:)

So bummed I have to sit this one out!Chris has gotta let us know when the next one is at this venue (before the 1st Enduro ... hint, hint)We know he has a personal life and blah, blah .... but this is really important charitable, humanitarian work we're talking about here ... :)

Real bummer mate...I can test out yr new fork if you like though ???? ....

You sir are a true mate ....But wait ... would that be before or after Chris has taught you to ... land ...?

Thats what friends are for.....preferably once I've learned how to operate a parachute .