Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

Have I missed the post about the 2015 dates yet?

I have put up 2 dates in the first post for Jan.

First lesson will be for Beginner/Intermediate

Second will be for Intermediate Technical.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First places booked for the next 2 classes.

check out the FB page for updates, events for the next 2 lessons will be created tonight.

Peach, pls put my name down for the 31 Jan Intrm. Tech. class at Hakahana...thanks.

p.s. some people dont have book faces accounts...or have deleted them...will all future info regarding your classes be posted on this thread?

Peach, pls put my name down for the 31 Jan Intrm. Tech. class at Hakahana...thanks.

p.s. some people dont have book faces accounts...or have deleted them...will all future info regarding your classes be posted on this thread?

Cool, Ill put you on the list.

Yes, I will still be posting the classes here.

Awesome .....perhaps we should all put a reasonable date together for Thaba?

Are you thinking an afternoon or weekend?

Just a quick one following the tech class yest at PWC.  Felt like a real dumbass flipping out onto my backside yest (thank goodness i wasnt alone #Steve) however my dumbassness was replaced with some excellent wisdom as the class moved on.  learnt a real lot yest, thanks Peach. :thumbup:  Looking forward to the class on 31 Jan.   :clap:

Any plans for a CT session?

No plans for CT yet.

I may not have internet for the next few days so if anyone is trying to get hold of me I should be able to reply by Friday night.

I am so glad I signed up for this in Jan, on friday while out riding I came pipe in a big way.. thank goodness ladies have built in airbags... hubby got himself a snazzy rigid single speed and I decided well I am going to make him work to keep up in the rocky single track.. was going much faster than I normally do, and the set of rocks I normally have no issues jumping over .. well lets say this.. I had stones and sand down my shorts after the fall. Aftee the jump i couldn't get the front wheel lined up right for the little bend that follows.. and well overshot every thing.i have now been told to keep both wheels on the ground for a while.

Edited by Gen

Hi Peach,

Should one do a beginners course before the intermediate course? Are you planning a beginners course soon? I am new to riding, did BMX riding when I was a small kid but that was very long ago!!!????