Peach’s MTB Skills Clinics

Peach.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13th Dec would be good for me, will see if I can wrangle up some interest. :thumbup:

Hi Peach.

Im in with goose1111 would really like to come through and improve my skills!! 13th sounds good!!!!

Count me in as well.

Hi Peach.

Im in with goose1111 would really like to come through and improve my skills!! 13th sounds good!!!!

I'm in as well if no one minds me lagging a bit at the intermediate level! Peach, let us know if you prefer cash on the day, or transfer into bank account.

I'm in as well if no one minds me lagging a bit at the intermediate level! Peach, let us know if you prefer cash on the day, or transfer into bank account.

I will need to run through the basics with everyone so you will be able to learn and practice that.

I would prefer 50% eft, the rest can be cash on the day, that way if everyone but 1 pulls out the day before its not a waste of time.

I will need to run through the basics with everyone so you will be able to learn and practice that.

I would prefer 50% eft, the rest can be cash on the day, that way if everyone but 1 pulls out the day before its not a waste of time.

Agreed. As soon as you provide banking details, I will pay for my booking.  PM'ed you.

Edited by Saag

Nov and Dec class are full.

Just waiting for final confirmation for bookings.

Check for updates on the first post.

Would you teach a small group, say, max 3 at short notice? Also, what sort of cost? I am keen to come along with the kids, but I am only in Josie irregularly and it is difficult to commit to a far off date!

Weather forecast is not looking great this week, I hope it clears up enough for the lesson.

...or, just change the lesson to - how to ride in the mud like a boss! :P

Looks like it's really settled in :(

Peach, If it doesn't go ahead, can I just move my deposit and booking to the one on the 13th December or the next date you can do?

It just might give us a gap for the morning. I will check the forecast again tomorrow evening and message everyone to let them know what is happening.

for the moment the class is still on.

If by chance it is raining I will try postpone or move the class to another time/date to suite everyone or refund if that is not possible.