Creepy!

epoh

Last night I went to the gym and when I got there this dude had died in the gym.

Apparently he died in one of the toilets and the cleaners noticed that the door had been closed for a while so they went through the roof and found him there. He must have died in the morning but they obviously only found him later and got him out when I got there Confused

Now, there are only two toilets and I do not know in which one of the two he died in. Creepy!!!!

Do you guys think it will be cool to use the toilets again? Dont want his ghost to give me the knock.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

People sh!t in toilets so why worry about somebody who died in one!!!!!!!

I'm hoping the next life for us will be more interesting than hanging out and haunting a gym toilet, so I think he's off somewhere else and you'll be ok.

and if you feel a cold wind up your nether regions I'm sure it's just air in the plumbing.

I once worked in a gym and we found a guy at the bottom of the pool. That didnt stop people from swimming in it again.

A dude pegged off on the treadmill in the local gym the other day.At least there you can run away from his Ghost

I once worked in a gym and we found a guy at the bottom of the pool.

Sorry' date=' but LOL!

I can just imagine walking to the pool and seeing someone floating in it! As long as he don't cross MY lane!

[it beats working at a client and seeing their dog floating in the pool...Embarrassed]

Last night I went to the gym and when I got there this dude had died in the gym.

Apparently he died in one of the toilets and the cleaners noticed that the door had been closed for a while so they went through the roof and found him there. He must have died in the morning but they obviously only found him later and got him out when I got there Confused

Now' date=' there are only two toilets and I do not know in which one of the two he died in. Creepy!!!!

Do you guys think it will be cool to use the toilets again? Dont want his ghost to give me the knock.

[/quote']

Unless he had "unfinished business" he (his ghost) wouldn't be hanging around there Epoh...  ConfusedWinkLOL  So you can use either one! LOLLOLLOL

Now I know why I don;t go to the gym that often (and now I have a reason to give for not going). People die there all the timeDead.

(But I will be going there in lunch time. Maybe I should reconsider...)

I once worked in a gym and we found a guy at the bottom of the pool. That didnt stop people from swimming in it again.

The pool is big. How many have stopped swimming at the bottom of the pool where the guy actually was found?

Now' date=' there are only two toilets and I do not know in which one of the two he died in. Creepy!!!!

[/quote']

See what happens when you blow your "O" ring. Now imagine what a car goes through when it blows a gasket.