Koeberg Reserve: Open or Closed??

CrimsonWolf

Anybody been riding at Koeberg lately? I know that on 16 October the said it was closed till further notice, but do not know if they are still closed? Anybody that knows?

• 4 weeks later...

Wanting to ride with the kids while the wife runs at Koeberg....any updates on access and earliest one can enter?

Wanting to ride with the kids while the wife runs at Koeberg....any updates on access and earliest one can enter?

I was there last week just after 8am with my wife and kids, no problem with access.

Don't know how early they open though.

• 1 month later...

headsup folks:

No hikers/cyclists will be allowed into Koeberg from 06h00 12 Feb till 18h00 18 Feb. only visitors on official Eskom business will be allowed access to the site.

Anybody who wants to know about whether it is open or closed can just ring this number and ask them. They are pretty helpful

021 550 4600

Koeberg closed

Please note that due to operational reasons, no visitors will be allowed access to the Koeberg Visitors Centre, Koeberg Nature Reserve, and hiking/cycling trails from 06:00 on Thursday, 12 February 2015, until 18:00 on Wednesday, 18 February 2015. Only visitors on official Eskom business will be allowed access to the Koeberg site.

• 4 weeks later...

Any body know if Koeberg is open for MTB? Want to go tomorrow, byt no answer at the visitor telephone nr.