27,5" all mountain/ #enduro rims. what would you get?

Nofearnofun

I hope thos custome colours come with a can of flat black for the pink pascoe pig.... or PPP for short....   :)

jesus that bike looks terrible. I understand being different but that's sacrilege... 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so had my first ride on my FlowEx on my trance and what a huge difference ...now the bike actually sticks in the corners and doesnt feel like its about to break loose at all. Just have to get used to the noizy Hope hubs  :eek:

so had my first ride on my FlowEx on my trance and what a huge difference ...now the bike actually sticks in the corners and doesnt feel like its about to break loose at all. Just have to get used to the noizy Hope hubs :eek:

Experiment with tyre pressure, should be able to drop them and extract even more grip. Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Advice people:

Up until now it was Flow Ex or WTB i25.

Now this has come up: Easton ARC 30. Just a little worried that it is going to slow things down up hill? 

post-10402-0-12013000-1452756781_thumb.jpg

Advice people:

Up until now it was Flow Ex or WTB i25.

Now this has come up: Easton ARC 30. Just a little worried that it is going to slow things down up hill? 

Speak to Iwan. Wide will not slow you down up the hill. If anything it'll speed you up due to the extra grip... 

Maybe he'll even let you borrow his wheels...

Speak to Iwan. Wide will not slow you down up the hill. If anything it'll speed you up due to the extra grip... 

Maybe he'll even let you borrow his wheels...

This review though:

"The only downside is the uphill pedaling has felt a bit dragger and heavier - but the rim and tire combo did add some rotational mass. "

http://forums.mtbr.com/wheels-tires/easton-arc30-build-review-979827.html

On paper they are lighter than i25's. Not sure how that is possible.

Then hubs? 

I have Hope Pro 2 Evo on my jump bike and they have been bullet proof.

I know the Pro 4's are out soon but at what cost I have to wonder with the rand being at all time low.

Wish they had a quicker engagement though

Then hubs? 

I have Hope Pro 2 Evo on my jump bike and they have been bullet proof.

I know the Pro 4's are out soon but at what cost I have to wonder with the rand being at all time low.

Wish they had a quicker engagement though

Pro 4 and newer pro2 sort that out though. Pro4 sounds as if it has more engagement points than the newer revised pro2, by the video that was released. My goodness, it sounds awesome. 

But yeah. Price. EEK. 

Hope your cheeks are clenched... 

Aaaag nooit man!

I hoped that they would be cheap as chips, being a SA brand.......... :w00t:

Aaaag nooit man!

I hoped that they would be cheap as chips, being a SA brand.......... :w00t:

That's the funniest joke I have heard today.

Price will be market related.........

Archived